The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Rhino

Sumnus

Question

Finished cooking my Rhino recently, and starting to level it now. How are people modding him? Also, if a Rhino is in your group, what do you want from him?

I'll develop my own tastes for him i'm sure, i'm just curious about what others do. I know I play Loki in a different way from most, so I'm curious about what people like to have from the Rhino.

8 answers to this question

You know why Rhino stands in the way? Because he is to impatient to wait for you to shoot stuff and rather kills it himself more quickly.

Upvoted. Made my day :D

I recommend putting Vitality, Redirection and Steel Fiber. Also Rush is pretty usefull. And this mod, which increases power efficiency, I forgot it's name...

I mostly use Rhino in Xini, and all I do is stand in one spot swinging my hammer at anything that moves while making sure I have iron skin up at all times.

The only truly must have mod for rhino is steel fiber. That is if you are going to frequently use iron skin.

You know why Rhino stands in the way? Because he is to impatient to wait for you to shoot stuff and rather kills it himself more quickly.

+1. Touché my friend! Well, in all seriousness; what I expect of Rhino, is for him to be in the middle of the creeps and CC the F*** out of 'em. Like the true warrior tank he is!

Edited by Klazik

Steel fiber is actually fairly inefficient for the cost in terms of how much it actually increase your hit points. Rhino Stomp is useless presently, so I wold drop it in favor of more points in Focus and your other abilities. Rush can be helpful, and Flow is a must, especially now that one of the most effective uses of Rhino is (IMO) a Charge initiate to a Radial Blast, which is a 100 energy combo that can do 1300 damage if your focus and Blast are maxed.