Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most Syandanas and Banshee Deluxe's Skirt Twitch every 2 Seconds

Sold0ut

As it is, no matter what Frame I choose, no matter what Animation set I use, Syandanas and any other physics-based character-attached items twitch heavily every two seconds, unrelated to other animations.

EXAMPLE OF THIS HERE!

As it is, the only way to not have it happen permanently is to turn on V-Sync, which is not an option for most players.

As the issue seems related to physics problems, it is happening mostly to Syndanas that have cloth / leather elements. Asa is somehow exempt from this bug, while things like Salyx, Igaro, etc all have different severities of permanent twitching, which gets aggravating especially with Physics based Syandanas.

I don't recall having this bug earlier, but nowadays it happens all the time with most Syndanas, any frame, any animations including Default.

Edited by Sold0ut
Updates for better Bug reporting, wooo! \o/

Added a video of this happening even when you're entirely motionless!

Addendum: This bug does not happen as much if you have V-Sync on, as Syandana physics is currently different when V-Sync is turned on! That said, V-sync is too much for my system and makes camera control impossible, so I'll have to keep it off.

Edited by Sold0ut

Regular bump, now with lovely Oberon on the menu.

Cloth physics are still scary that way.

Theory for the reason of the bug:

FPS changes. A-yup! Setting myself down to 60 fps (from nearly 200 at unlocked) removes the twitches. That said, turning it down to 144 does not do anything even while I'm above that fps.

Edited by Sold0ut