Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

digital Swag from Tennocon

GodChinchilla

Question

Being one one the otherside of the country, my buddies and I are unable to attend Tennocon :(

We were wondering if you could still get the digital swag with purchase?

(I know physical stuff is a no go but I don't mind chipping in $25 bucks for some digital stuff...plus its for charity!)

Thanks in advance :D and I'm sorry if this has been answered somewhere i was unable to find it.

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (PS4)IIIDevoidIII said:

If I'm not incorrect, the 'Digital Swag' was handed out in-person last year, so I would imagine it wouldn't work like that.

What did they give out last year? Wish they'd give it for buying a virtual ticket or something :(

I too really want the in-game goodies, really enjoy the game but dont have the option to get a day off for this and travel to London.
I would love the possibility for a digital ticket and to get the goodies through in-game mail or redeem a code through a specific vendor / NPC at a relay station or such.
I mean, you can already buy plat which you get on your account through the connection from game acc to mail. 
This was the main reason I didn't get the goodies last year or the year before =(
please DE <3 take our munnies and give us the goods <3