Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veredict Jordas - Tenno Fail or Bug ???

(PSN)RobertoGMJ

Question

Hello Tennos, first sorry for the English, I am Brazilian and I am using a translator, I have a squad trying to make the verdict jordas and we have a problem to destroy his second nerve, when we entered the room above the container invaded the panel the Vaporizor goes to the ceiling, near the platform, and are 2 tennos the buttons up the second Vaporizor below the esophagus, put 3 batteries in each, shoot the esophagus, the esophagus moves like catch Vaporizor down the esophagus passes through him, but he does not catch it. I have watched several videos on youtube but I could not see if something is missing.
Please if you can help me, we are forgetting to do something? or is it a bug?
Thank you
Roberto.

4 answers to this question

Tennos;
Actually the problem was that the host has to be within the Golen sincerely that to me makes no logic however okay, yesterday tested with the host being one of warframes within the jordas and ran cool. The esophagus pulled the vaporizer and finally completed the Verdict of Jordas.
Bosnia_Akhalar, KrakenUnchained and Manyc Thank you all for your attention and dedication to help.
Ps. Manyc did not realize they have the forum in Portuguese as well. Thanks also for the tip. I will visit and see what I can help others too.

Sorry I can't help out with the Raid as I've not experienced it yet, but since you say it's hard for you to speak English, you're free to use the Portuguese part of the forum. There's also a Players Helping Players there, all you've got to do is go to the main page and scroll further down.

(Lamento não poder ajudar com a Raid visto que ainda não a fiz, mas visto que tu consideras dificil falar Inglês, podes sempre usar a parte Portuguesa do forum. Lá também tem uma secção de Jogadores Ajudam Jogadores, basta ires a página principal e descer mais.)