Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost prime helpXbox one

(XBOX)Vapid Nova

Question

I need a few people to help me get frost prime i think i have all locations unlocked but i am at school if a few people would be welling to help  me after school to  get frost prime contact me  later at like 4.30 PM my GT is Vapid Nova    Or you can email me at heichhorn@crprairie.org      Central Time Zone   

Edited by (XB1)Vapid Nova

4 answers to this question

On March 17, 2015 it was announced that Frost Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on April 1st, 2015. Any preexisting components or fully-built frames will remain as is. This Warfame was again accessible December 8th 2015 - January 5th 2016 when the Prime Vault was unsealed.

1 minute ago, (XB1)Vapid Nova said:

I need a few people to help me get frost prime i think i have all locations unlocked but i am at school if a few people would be welling to help  me after school to  get frost prime contact me  later at like 4.30 PM my GT is Vapid Nova 

May want to say what time zone, since 24 different time zones do exist

1 hour ago, VforMyVendetta said:

On March 17, 2015 it was announced that Frost Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on April 1st, 2015. Any preexisting components or fully-built frames will remain as is. This Warfame was again accessible December 8th 2015 - January 5th 2016 when the Prime Vault was unsealed .

K thanks fore letting me knowe that i can not get hime 

1 hour ago, VforMyVendetta said:

On March 17, 2015 it was announced that Frost Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on April 1st, 2015. Any preexisting components or fully-built frames will remain as is. This Warfame was again accessible December 8th 2015 - January 5th 2016 when the Prime Vault was unsealed.