The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Vault run - stuck place, where "/unstuck" not works

(PSN)SparkOne666

i had a similar thing happen in moon spy. it was the room where you walk in and the destroyed console is right in front of you, you go right shoot the door open and go through the rift. when i went up to hack the console there to open the 1st door, it pooped out of the ground, i hacked it, then i was pulled under with it. unstuck didnt work there. couldnt kill myself or anything. DE needs to fix collision boxes so we dont get pulled into doors and such. its truly frustrating.

if you are there with friends, qik way....   close the game, reload/enter  you should get a message in a popup box stating you were disconnected from your last game/squad...would you like to rejoin.     pick yes and you should get sent back intot he mission with them.

or sit and wait it out. (great time to grab a snack) =)

----------------

by close out the game, i mean hold psbutton, select close program and restart like normal..   so do not logout, just force close

Edited by (PS4)Whattamattu
clairification

I fall in the daily now - turns out that the locals fall in the same spot - I have seen Kuvats hiding in there as well as Grineer - I have managed to escape every time with wriggling and jumping / slashing. The spot isn't a true /unstuck spot as you can move slightly in my experience.