Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Giardia, Eris

Corpy

The map is bugged...I started the game and it said i needed to get "0 Data Terminals" so i was confused, then i continued to follow the (!) and it led me to the extraction point...

Has this happened to anyone else?

That is a glitch that can happen in any spy mission. What happens is you go into a map and it spawns a number of hackable computer terminals that you can get the data from. This is usually 3 or 4, though I have been in a few missions with only two. The same thing happens when you get the secondary objective of spying, it spawns/converts existing terminals and gives you the objective to hack them all.

What can happen is that after populating the map the number of hackable computer terminals is 0. Therefore the number of datamasses is 0, they probably just spawn in the hackable terminals and then put the objective counter equal to the number of terminals.

Even though you can see the computer terminals as you go through the map, none of them spawned in a hackable state, and are essentially just props at that part like the fake lockers you see, or the terminals you see on non spy missions.

I've had this happen in a few different spy missions. I've even had it happen in a secondary objective. I hear "This is interesting, looks like we need to grab all of the data..." and then immeadiently afterward "You're work is done here tenno time to head home" and the marker led me to extraction.

Edited by Tsukinoki

The reason it shows 0 instead of say 4 is to avoid missions being uncompletable.

To avoid that issue they just set the number of datamasses needed after they have the number of hackable terminals, and they set it to the number of terminals. That way they cant say you need 4 data masses when there are only 3 terminals in the map (though other bugs can cause it).

Still something they need to fix, but its not too terribly game breaking at least.