Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ummmm Daily Login Rewards Wtf!

DeathByTeaCup

Heh. I had that random "reset back to day 1" bug... I would file a ticket but by the time they answer I'll be back to full 7 days anyways.

*p.s.* I haven't had a single day where I have not logged in and collected my login rewards since open beta started.

Edited by Bakim0n0

YAY!!!!!!! another person who can whine about a lottery and wants everything to be handed to him!

Seriously, its a lottery. If you got everything from daily logon reward DE would be selling lemonade on the streets for cash.

Heh. I had that random "reset back to day 1" bug... I would file a ticket but by the time they answer I'll be back to full 7 days anyways.

*p.s.* I haven't had a single day where I have not logged in and collected my login rewards since open beta started.

last time such reset happenned it was solved in one day. by the next log in i was back to 7 days

Personally I think we need to just have one of the moderators create a thread entitle "OMG DAILY LOGIN REWARDS WTF DE?!" and just pin it, that way everyone can *@##$ and moan on a single thread... >.> seriously theres like another ten of these every day. Plus I think people mostly just need a place to vent.

But yes, I too have been reset, even though Ive logged in and played every day for a month. Think it happened to everyone really, like I said not the first thread complaining about it.

But yes, I too have been reset, even though Ive logged in and played every day for a month. Think it happened to everyone really, like I said not the first thread complaining about it.

After reading many threads about this reset, I am pretty sure it is caused by getting a Platinum discount coupon. I am also Positive that it is not permanent and you will go back to your original login count the next day when the login rewards come back up.

I dont mind actually, I'll take a hit to my days to get a chance for a 50% coupon on some platinum, Ive been wanting to get the 50 dollar thunderbolt pack for awhile since I'll never find one in the game >.>

I get the same thing as OP. It shows me a whole roulette of awesome looking stuff and always lands on... item XP. Every day. The worst thing is I usually log on sitting right next to my partner and our rewards show up at the same time, and every day he gets something amazing (blueprints for cool weapons he doesn't have, etc). It's a bit of a household joke now.

Edit: I don't actually mind per se. It's just teasing that it shows me so many cool things before landing on something stink. I mean if it showed some item XP while it was spinning, I'd think okay there's a chance I might get that, but it doesn't even do that, lol. It's almost designed to disappoint.

Edited by RorschachNZ