Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forum Visibility

Maninas

Hi,

Quick remark about these very forums. They aren't very visible. I think you should make them stick out for those of us in the Beta, so that more people are encouraged to contribute with feedback and create an actual community. When it comes down to it, it's the community that makes or breaks online games, and dialogue contributes for a well-rounded and tight group of people to be estabilished. I'd encourage you to look into that, since I had to search for the forum and only did it because of previous experience with several beta testing stages. Newer players might not seek the forum out, but might give it a go if it is shoved into their face, figuratively speaking.

-Maninas

Like DERebecca said, only logged in users will be able to view it and I believe only closed beta players will be able to log in.

So I guess it isn't that visible to navigate to because only closed beta players are allowed here if I'm not mistaken.

The admins would probably make a link/button stand out more once the game is officially launched I suppose :D