Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join The Stalker

Darkstar2610

I got this crazy idea that you should be able to corrupt one or more of your Warframe's and join the Stalker (only corrupted Warframe's should be able to join the Stalker) and i mean this like in Dark Souls where you can join the Black Sun covenant and hunt down the guilty. In Warframe meaning them that kill boses just like the Stalker. The thing i have in mind is that you should be able to turn on a PVP funtion that would allow other players that are corrupted to invade the one's that have just killed a boss.

Or they could just make a bunch of corrupted Warframe's i think that would look awesome!!!

But what do you think?. Please comment

Edited by Darkstar2610

Yeah, I'm not really for this idea, for roughly the same reason so many people are against the idea of being able to play as the Stalker... Just search up the many threads on that subject if you want to learn more about why.

Edited by RyojinOrion

This has been discussed a couple of times, Tenno hunting other Tenno is quite lorebreaking, but aside from the lore I wouldn't mind it as long as it's optional, something that players can choose when they're hosting a game. Otherwise, no.

PS: I love Dark Souls, but I hate the forced PVP {invasions}

Edited by CapricaSix

This has been discussed a couple of times, Tenno hunting other Tenno is quite lorebreaking, but aside from the lore I wouldn't mind it as long as it's optional, something that players can choose when they're hosting a game. Otherwise, no.

PS: I love Dark Souls, but I hate the forced PVP {invasions}

that's why i think it should be optinal because I really hate the forced invasions from Dark Souls to. But i do enjoy willing PVP   

The Stalker dropping stuff is more than enough, imo. He's supposed to be a mysterious creature, not something like a boss you can farm for exotic blueprints.

The invasion i have in mind is only if you have activeted the PVP funktion. And you are not able to get mods from this PVP

To be fair, this isn't the same thing, exactly. This is joining the Stalker, not being the Stalker. But otherwise, yeah, search function should be used.

I haven't seen this post before now, but the way I want it to be is that you corrupt one of your own Warframe's f. eks a Rhino would become a Dark Rhino or a Corrupted Rhino.

But i would like to have the Stalker Warframe it looks awesome!!!

I haven't seen this post before now, but the way I want it to be is that you corrupt one of your own Warframe's f. eks a Rhino would become a Dark Rhino or a Corrupted Rhino.

But i would like to have the Stalker Warframe it looks awesome!!!

Oh, so you mean you wouldn't actually be controlling the frame, or am I misunderstanding?

Yeah, I'm not really for this idea, for roughly the same reason so many people are against the idea of being able to play as the Stalker... Just search up the many threads on that subject if you want to learn more about why.

If you'd actually read the discussion threads on the topic, you'd notice that a staggering majority of people on the forums are interested in seeing player controlled stalker implemented.

Willing PVP not forced. I think PVP is fun. BUT only when it's chooseble

Willing... forced... Makes no difference. Any PVP outside of duels will call for balancing of frame powers, and that will ruin Warframe. No thank you.

Willing... forced... Makes no difference. Any PVP outside of duels will call for balancing of frame powers, and that will ruin Warframe. No thank you.

Except this isn't competitive pvp, it's a player roleplaying as a boss.  The only thing that will possibly need to be balanced is stalker's abilities/weapons/stats.  Player abilities and weapons won't need any changes.

Edited by Aggh

If you'd actually read the discussion threads on the topic, you'd notice that a staggering majority of people on the forums are interested in seeing player controlled stalker implemented.

If you'd actually read what I said, you'd notice that I was not talking about those people.

There is already a PVP in the Dojo. But i just think it's a littel small  

Well, further PVP, then.

Edited by RyojinOrion