Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee's Soprana skin color combos are stupid

SirWolfen

Primary is fine

Secondary is fine

Tertiary - Basically colors 3 parts of the skin [extra little spots left behind [what I call the "skin" bits], The color of the pattern on the dress and her face

Accents - colors the button

Do you not see anything wrong with that? Swap the pattern coloring to accents that way it's more balanced and it's pretty dumb to have the button occupy 1 single coloring spot when it's barely visible.

Edited by SirWolfen

The Accents doesn't just color her baubles.  It colors her "eyes" as well.  I wish the Secondary was used to color all her decals and shiny stuff while the headphones, arm armor, and stockings were all treated as attatchments and could be colored seperately.  Her "coat" could also use some better coloring options.

If I chose the color mapping, primary would alter the dress, secondary for coat, tertiary for skin, accents for dress pattern, energy for baubles and "eyes".  Jer heafphones, arm, and stockings would be colored yhrough attatchments;  primary for stockings and arm's base color, secondary for headphones base color and disc's center, tertiary... i dunno, accents, shiny bits on her headphones, stockings, etc,  energy for the current frame energy color.

Edited by Xeo_Nespydonum