Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think This Would Be A Good Idea To Have In The Game.

Hidnreaper07

My clan was discussing about how some players in our clan are inactive and we want to get rid of them for the update. That way the clan can have a clan ranking that is suitable. The only problem about doing this task is finding who the inactive players are because in Warframe it only shows who is online and offline. I think it would be a good idea to show when players were last logged on into the game.

Such as CrazyMike25 last played May 28, 2013 (sry, if you are an actual player in the game. I am just using this username as an example.). 

My clan was discussing about how some players in our clan are inactive and we want to get rid of them for the update. That way the clan can have a clan ranking that is suitable. The only problem about doing this task is finding who the inactive players are because in Warframe it only shows who is online and offline. I think it would be a good idea to show when players were last logged on into the game.

Such as CrazyMike25 last played May 28, 2013 (sry, if you are an actual player in the game. I am just using this username as an example.). 

Does it actively hurt the clan to have a few inactive members?

I really don't know much about clan setups as they are now or as they are planned to be, but if it isn't actively hurting the clan, there's no decent reason to want to kick someone out for being inactive.

Does it actively hurt the clan to have a few inactive members?

I really don't know much about clan setups as they are now or as they are planned to be, but if it isn't actively hurting the clan, there's no decent reason to want to kick someone out for being inactive.

I tried to argue the same thing by saying that getting rid of inactive players would effect the clan and the minimum requirement(what ever that is) to stay in the clan, but the majority of the clan did not agree so much to the issue. Instead they wanted to make the clan a casual clan with members that are actively online and then add more members along the way.  

Another way would be to have some sort of offline duty. if a clan wants to grow in numbers there will be players that are outside of the close-friend based circle. Player that might only play on weekends or drop in from time to time.
These players should matter.
If there was some way to contribute to the clan even if you were offline these members might make a whole lot of difference.

They could be assinged to lab research, resource mining or what ever passive.

Another way would be to have some sort of offline duty. if a clan wants to grow in numbers there will be players that are outside of the close-friend based circle. Player that might only play on weekends or drop in from time to time.

These players should matter.

If there was some way to contribute to the clan even if you were offline these members might make a whole lot of difference.

They could be assinged to lab research, resource mining or what ever passive.

I know what you are saying Lactamid, but the issue is not against players who do play weekly. The issue going against players who joined the clan and have not been online playing the game for over 2 months and are just sitting there offline.  

I know what you are saying Lactamid, but the issue is not against players who do play weekly. The issue going against players who joined the clan and have not been online playing the game for over 2 months and are just sitting there offline.  

Prepare the space sharks! throw them overboard :D