Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How did you do the shadow debt endurance?

(XBOX)SilentReaper421

Question

6 answers to this question

At that level it's all about team synergy. having an Ash in the party doesn't hurt. having an ash and a trinity to supply constant energy is effective. adding in a nova to amplify damage as well as some cc is good too. throw in a loki to disarm ranged target and you have a pretty decent team that, depending on player skill and builds, should be able to go pretty far. good luck. 

I'm not saying this is the best strat or one that will return the results you seek. But of the top of my head this is a team that I would look into if I was going to do an extended endurance run. If you have zenurik equipped the need for the trin is diminished(even though having her there to restore health is always a positive) and you can look into adding another cc frame or damage dealer to deal with Mr. Misery. 

I doubt anyone went to wave 150. I would need to see a screenshot of that. lol but what jFresh215 pretty much said. All about Synergy. It not hard to make a energy efficient warframe so you can utilize that 50 energy. Its just gonna limit your builds because Duration will take a big hit in reduction if you go for Fleeting & Transient Fortitude. But Loki isnt really good to bring along because for unknown reasons. Youll just get 1 hit in the endurance for some reason (Happened to me a couple of times)

Also that aoe scream that one of the acolytes do. I dont think you can avoid that dmg plus any low level health, shield frame could go down before Trinity can get the bless up. Not to mention I dont think Armored frames matter that much here either because I was using Valkyr & they was tearing through my health. I would suggest keep mixing up different frame combos in a squad. Its kinda hard to find the right frames for this one.   

150 was cake. It was done, even higher im sure. Personally, about the best thing found was a High duration and high range Frost. 4 and freeze them. Then, a shaku with corrosive status and shattering impact. Use it to knock off what armor they have. Then slash and viral damage. Viola!!!

Just my $0.02

Regards,

-CCamp88

EDIT: Forgot to add, some of the # of waves you might be seeing is the clan ones!?   it takes the Highest run (not the total of all runs) from each individual person then adds them. Say if you do a run of 20, two runs of 10, and a 15, you would not get 55, but just 20, whatever your highest run is is your score. 

Edited by CCamp88

9 minutes ago, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

I doubt anyone went to wave 150. I would need to see a screenshot of that. lol but what jFresh215 pretty much said. All about Synergy. It not hard to make a energy efficient warframe so you can utilize that 50 energy. Its just gonna limit your builds because Duration will take a big hit in reduction if you go for Fleeting & Transient Fortitude. But Loki isnt really good to bring along because for unknown reasons. Youll just get 1 hit in the endurance for some reason (Happened to me a couple of times)

Also that aoe scream that one of the acolytes do. I dont think you can avoid that dmg plus any low level health, shield frame could go down before Trinity can get the bless up. Not to mention I dont think Armored frames matter that much here either because I was using Valkyr & they was tearing through my health. I would suggest keep mixing up different frame combos in a squad. Its kinda hard to find the right frames for this one.   

The high score for PC is 200 nuff said