Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Help Trinity Prime Bless Build

UCMan

Question

3 answers to this question

You need at least 125% Power strenght for the blessing build, but ussualy no more than 130% so easily achieved with one Intesify.

Armored Agility does not provide anything important for Trinity and you can ditch that instantly.

Rejuvenation is directly counterproductive to maximize Blessing.

Rage will only performe in very niche roles to save you if you screw up, but that is assuming you will survive the hits anyway however you can keep it if you want.

Stretch and Cunning Drift to counter the low power range, something that you use both for Link and Energy Vampire.

Cunning Drift will also help once you learn how to drift cast with Trinity, since she has to be ground bound in order to cast her number one two and three.

Warframe Builder

Is what i am currently using.

Edited by Hellmaker2004
Linked Wrong.

This is the build that i use now, mainly, i use this in Raids, like LoR

5CP6Z9Q.jpg

Mind that, this build is pure build for bless, i put Handspring for faster recovery from knockdown, Speed drift+natural talent for faster cast speed and a bit of sprint speed, mind that u can switch this to range mods like Cunning Drift or Stretch for more hybrid build, i also planned to add one naramon slot to this build cos this build isn't maxed yet

Rage is sometimes useful with bless trin, but u can change it to more durable option mods, like Rapid Resilience or Handspring, but it's up to you

Also, like Hellmaker said, u need to change your aura polarity to naramon (-) or at least, put Physique instead of Rejuvenation 

Edited by metamanamonia
fix image URL and add some info