Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help with fixing strict NAT

SigweardStoneFist

Question

I have been messing around with the Microsoft Common Console Document(services.msc).

Disabled some stuff I don't need, but I think I might have disabled something that now is blocking Port Forwarding?

So if someone knows what services is being used by Port Forwarding or UPnP, please tell me because I am getting sick of this strict NAT error and unable to play with the most players.

4 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, Magicfingers said:

check with your ISP. some of them don't allow port forwarding because they're scared you won't know what you're doing and will mess something up, so you have to contact them to do it for you.

They aren't blocking the ports, therefore it happens with every game out there.

Do you have the game installed on the multiple PC on the same router? If so make sure that two PC's are using different UDP ports in the game settings. I had the issue and turns out, this fixed it.

Also make sure that you have the ports the game mentions forwarded.

16 minutes ago, Serbian2G said:

Do you have the game installed on the multiple PC on the same router? If so make sure that two PC's are using different UDP ports in the game settings. I had the issue and turns out, this fixed it.

Also make sure that you have the ports the game mentions forwarded.

My modem can port forward the same ports through different games.

But it's the only computer that isn't able to port forward or use UPnP, other work nominal.