Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need A Blacklist Feature.

DAWGUNITALPHA

So I want to do some grineer defense. There's one, maybe two high-level grineer defense missions that have the pod defense map. Today, there's some jackass idling in this map. Every random game, I get paired with this guy. It's impossible to get a match started and no one is willing to stay and pull him out of spawn.

For F***'s sake DE, can we get a black list feature to stop letting A******s control the game already?

The issue is that the person probably did "Play Now" and then went AFK while waiting for people to join and never came back, thus screwing over that mission for the day.

Auto Kick AFK people after 2 minutes would probably be better as he would get kicked to the Lobby after 2 minutes and no longer be in that mission or any other.

I like the idea of having a blacklist and a Auto-kick after 2 or 3 mins of AFK feature... Every multiplayer game should have this so you are not matched up with a person you don't get along with. Both the players can continue playing the game and forget about the incident.

Anyways, I support both of you. ;)

Edited by Completionist

Blacklist : YES

Kick : NO

it would be abused by griefers and trolls just as much as it would be used by legit players, also 4sshat clans could just gang up and kick any poor newb that joined their game...

Solution to defense maps is easy :

Have the map start when 2 players are present!