Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Prime?

-GothKazu-

Question

Before I start, I firmly believe this belongs here because any assistance would be of GREAT help to me and I am a player so there ya go.

Can someone sell me their Nova Prime Systems Blueprint? I've only got 56 Plat and nobody on Trade Chat will accept the 44 R5 fusion cores, or two arcanes, Guardian and Velocity (one of each) that I'm trying to use to cover the difference. What am I doing wrong? Should I try to sell on different region or something? Someone please help me get this part tonight

7 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, DeadSirius said:

What you're doing wrong is not having enough plat.

44 cores? How the hell do you plan to trade that?

How else? With the dojo trade kiosk. I'd give the Plat and first four cores. Then the next 8 trades giving 5

I don't know why people try to sell it for so much. Not like it's really tough to farm, just time-consuming (and the frame I normally use for it got a forma, so it would be useless there, otherwise I'd offer to try). 

Anyways, the only way to get it would be offering either more plat, Prime Parts, or Mods. That's the stuff people care about. 

Nova is 150p, systems are roughly half of it. So 70-80p.

Guardian can be sold for 40p. Velocity for 25p.

Cores can be sold for 0,5-1 p per piece. 

Nobody will accept bunch of random stuff as payment. Try to sell stuff to separate buyers, then buy systems. 

2 hours ago, ThorienKELL said:

Nova is 150p, systems are roughly half of it. So 70-80p.

Guardian can be sold for 40p. Velocity for 25p.

Cores can be sold for 0,5-1 p per piece. 

Nobody will accept bunch of random stuff as payment. Try to sell stuff to separate buyers, then buy systems. 

True. Finding a proper trading partner usually is difficult enough. Trading for stuff makes it nigh impossible. Use plat. Just make sure, you only sell stuff, you can spare.