Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Civil War Within [IC] (Invite, go to the OOC)

(XBOX)DataStorm 8Bit

(Before we start, the OCC post is found here.)

The Tenno are the keepers of balance, they are the peacekeepers, and the guardians of us all.

But are they?

Recently, the Tenno Councillors Tectus Kuzeda and Troy have begun conflict. A simple disagreement, which has disturbed the peace. One believes that all Tenno should function as a family, and work together to defeat the threat, yet one believes wealth is power, and doesn't care what is needed to complete his objective of wealth.

They have began war, and are looking for new Tenno to join the fight.

However, some don't agree with either side.

These are known as the Rogues, they are their own heroes of the story. And they are hunted, and it is justified under the name of treason against the councillors.

But the question is.

Who will survive till the end?

Come Tenno, join the fight, or be regarded as an outcast, a villian, in this Civil War Within the Tenno.

Edited by (XB1)DataStorm 8Bit

A couple of miles away from Tectus's dojo laid one which was gleaming with void tech and artefacts. It seemed very expensive to build but it surely did look nice. Within the dojo stood a black and gold wukong, wielding 2 bo primes, wandering around with his hands behind his back and following him were two similar looking females that were not Tenno, wearing different coloured armour ((I'll use Troy's 2 assistants for this aswell so abit more activity can occur)).

"The new members will arrive soon, get the place ready for them..." The wukong spoke, in a loud, mannerly voice.

"Will do sir..." the assistants replied before making their way around the dojo to see if everything was in top shape ((I'm using dark blue text for them so yea)).

"I just have to make a phone call real quick..."

*Meanwhile* 

If Tectus was to have any sort of communication device, it would show a phone call being sent to him and allowing him to pick the options of anwser or decline. The name of the sender was hidden.

Tom looks out into space from his Liset, watching over the system, and preparing for a mission.

He had pondered about the recent conflict between the Councillors, and has decided he would attempt to resolve it himself, even if he nearly dies.

Equipped with his Dragon Nikana, Sonicor and his trusty Karak Wraith, he sets coordinates into his navigator and prepares for the journey.

40 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

A couple of miles away from Tectus's dojo laid one which was gleaming with void tech and artefacts. It seemed very expensive to build but it surely did look nice. Within the dojo stood a black and gold wukong, wielding 2 bo primes, wandering around with his hands behind his back and following him were two similar looking females that were not Tenno, wearing different coloured armour ((I'll use Troy's 2 assistants for this aswell so abit more activity can occur)).

"The new members will arrive soon, get the place ready for them..." The wukong spoke, in a loud, mannerly voice.

"Will do sir..." the assistants replied before making their way around the dojo to see if everything was in top shape ((I'm using dark blue text for them so yea)).

"I just have to make a phone call real quick..."

*Meanwhile* 

If Tectus was to have any sort of communication device, it would show a phone call being sent to him and allowing him to pick the options of anwser or decline. The name of the sender was hidden.

Tectus picked up. "hello, Troy. what do you want? my family will be glad to help." he said in a taunting manner.

9 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:Tectus picked up. "hello, Troy. what do you want? my family will be glad to help." he said in a taunting manner.

"Well surprise supise, you knew who called you. Congratulations, want a medal?" Troy responded, in a sarcastic tone.

"Now I have my ways and you have yours correct...well only one of those will last...mine, so I suggest you give up before I make you...alright?"

Without waiting for an anwser, Troy carried on speaking.

"Exactly..."

12 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Well surprise supise, you knew who called you. Congratulations, want a medal?" Troy responded, in a sarcastic tone.

"Now I have my ways and you have yours correct...well only one of those will last...mine, so I suggest you give up before I make you...alright?"

Without waiting for an anwser, Troy carried on speaking.

"Exactly..."

"You think i'm an idiot. i'm afraid giving up would mean letting my family down. i did that once before, i'm not doing it again. and it you think you can win, well,  your corporate members can suck my family members' d*cks. good day." he hung up before Troy could respond and threw a barrage of shurikens at a punching bag. "Damn, destroyed another one... well, whatever..."

1 minute ago, (XB1)Knaapx said:

((I might as well join, gonna use a character from another RP. Trojan, (he's evil so you can probably guess what side im on)))

(For Trojan's backstory, look on my profile)

*A computer started to turn on, it's machinery sparked and whirred, and out of it jumped a mysterious Tenno, from the Cyber Realm.*

Trojan: Finally...... I'm freed from the Cyber Realm........

((Post your sheet in the OOC thread and get it approved first. unlike HQ and SD, this is an Invite-Based RP. maybe the creator should mention that.))

((EDIT: Here's the link to the OOC: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/641460-civil-war-within-occ-accepting/#comment-7175479))

Edited by KuraioNokami

1 minute ago, (XB1)Knaapx said:

((I might as well join, gonna use a character from another RP. Trojan, (he's evil so you can probably guess what side im on)))

(For Trojan's backstory, look on my profile)

*A computer started to turn on, it's machinery sparked and whirred, and out of it jumped a mysterious Tenno, from the Cyber Realm.*

Trojan: Finally...... I'm freed from the Cyber Realm........

(Please sign up in the OOC discussion, that's just rude interrupting like that.)

Tom recognized the voices, and saw Troy as the aggressor. He orders his cephalon to trace the signal of Troy. 

"Signal detected, 'Troy' is located nearby in the golden Dojo"

Tom looked at the Dojo, smiling from within.

"Find a way in, I'll pay this man a visit and see if I can resolve this myself, hopefully within reason."

He pondered, what if they attack?

He laughed at this stupid question.

He would freeze them of course.

After the conversation, Troy begins wandering around again, with some sort of evil smile on his face. 

"Well he isn't going to last that long at all, he's going to fall..."

"Boss, there appears to be a man outside, I think he may want to talk with you or something"

"Very well, but if he tries to do anything stupid..."

Troy presses a button and multiple torrents pop out, all around the dojo, inside and outside. 

"Then he will not see the light the next day..."

Edited by crimsonspartan1

"Scans complete. Showing options out of 2."

"Main Entrance - Low Threat and High Security

"Engine Maintenance Entrance - High Threat, low security."

"Engines please, keep the cloak up until you have extraction ready for me. I can see turrets ahead."

"Yes Sir"

As the ship flies towards the entrance, Tom equips his mods onto his gear.

"Keep an eye out for the thrusters"

"Yes Sir"

(Edited to work with his delayed post. I wont have a cloak inside.)

After finding a safe room to jump into, Tom jumps down and observes his surroundings, while listen to a gentle mission reminder from his cephalon.

"You are here to question a member of the council."

"Use violence as required"

The room seemed to be used a some sort of storage unit, containing some orokin containers and some oxium containment units.

Look outwards, there is a clear hallway, with very little lazers, a safe haven if you will, Tom begins to creep down the hallway towards an elevator.

(Seeing as a response hasn't come through, going to continue.)

Tom sneaks up to the elevator and gets inside.

"Confirm the floor of origin."

"Top floor."

Tom presses a series of buttons on a console, as the lift begins to give way, rising up to meet the councillor

The elevator opens up to reveal an impressive looking door. It was protected by lasers and a series of cameras.

"Vent leading inside to your left, above you."

Tom jumps up inside, and crawls through the vents. He gets through, and jumps down into the room carefully. Catching a glimpse of figures, he remains motionless, readying himself for an encounter.

Ala Baster had been meditating for some time within the middle of the Dojo's  Temperita Water Garden.  Ala had started meditating on his knees, but as his mind roamed he started to float above the water.  Ala saw images of the past, conflicts that have been long finalized between previous races and the Tenno.  The area on Neptune called Galatea, one of the areas that Ala himself sanctioned from enemy forces, now surrounded him.  Ala stood at Galatea and saw the dead, both Tenno and enemy, scattered around the area.  As he stared at the corpses on the ground.  Slowly, Ala saw the environment change around him.  First trees, then a desert, followed by several environments that can be seen throughout the universe.  The bodies changed with each environment; Infested, Grineer, Corpus and Tenno Ala had not recognized now littered the floor it bits and pieces.  As Ala turned around and the environment stopped changing and returned to Galatea, with one body kneeling before him.  Ala saw himself, now a solid mass of white gold that would never move again.  The golden statue looked up at Ala and the Temperita Water Garden returned.  Ala fell several meters down and landed back into the water of the garden.  Ala turned to the exit behind him and let him senses guide him to Tectus.  

It wasn't long before Ala passed through a doorway and found Tectus working on the defensive systems.  Tectus asked Ala what he wanted and Ala replied, "Something is coming".

Edited by TheFBOMB

4 hours ago, TheFBOMB said:

Ala Baster had been meditating for some time within the middle of the Dojo's  Temperita Water Garden.  Ala had started meditating on his knees, but as his mind roamed he started to float above the water.  Ala saw images of the past, conflicts that have been long finalized between previous races and the Tenno.  The area on Neptune called Galatea, one of the areas that Ala himself sanctioned from enemy forces, now surrounded him.  Ala stood at Galatea and saw the dead, both Tenno and enemy, scattered around the area.  As he stared at the corpses on the ground.  Slowly, Ala saw the environment change around him.  First trees, then a desert, followed by several environments that can be seen throughout the universe.  The bodies changed with each environment; Infested, Grineer, Corpus and Tenno Ala had not recognized now littered the floor it bits and pieces.  As Ala turned around and the environment stopped changing and returned to Galatea, with one body kneeling before him.  Ala saw himself, now a solid mass of white gold that would never move again.  The golden statue looked up at Ala and the Temperita Water Garden returned.  Ala fell several meters down and landed back into the water of the garden.  Ala turned to the exit behind him and let him senses guide him to Tectus.  

It wasn't long before Ala passed through a doorway and found Tectus working on the defensive systems.  Tectus asked Ala what he wanted and Ala replied, "Something is coming".

"Interesting... Continue. If you saw something it will be of importance to know." Tectus said with a curious look in Ala's direction.

On 4/27/2016 at 3:17 AM, KuraioNokami said:

"Interesting... Continue. If you saw something it will be of importance to know." Tectus said with a curious look in Ala's direction.

Ala heard the door close behind him with a hiss and he continued walking into the room.  “I had a vision...of a few things.  At first it was just a vision of the past, but what I recognized from before cryostasis changed into events I have not recognized”.  

Ala turned to Tectus and saw a flash of Tectus dead against a tree on Earth, with a Nikana Prime jammed into his chest.  He had only seen it for an instant earlier, but the image of his friend’s body contrasting the beauty of Earth stayed with Ala.  “Visions are not always accurate, sometimes the details are not perfect.  I do believe there is a conflict coming that will involve us...and result in the deaths of many”.

Ala then realized the possible impact of Tectus working on the defensive systems.  “Why are you working on the defensive systems, we only completed a procedural check a week ago?  Is there something we should prepare for?”

11 minutes ago, TheFBOMB said:

Ala heard the door close behind him with a hiss and he continued walking into the room.  “I had a vision...of a few things.  At first it was just a vision of the past, but what I recognized from before cryostasis changed into events I have not recognized”.  

Ala turned to Tectus and saw a flash of Tectus dead against a tree on Earth, with a Nikana Prime jammed into his chest.  He had only seen it for an instant earlier, but the image of his friend’s body contrasting the beauty of Earth stayed with Ala.  “Visions are not always accurate, sometimes the details are not perfect.  I do believe there is a conflict coming that will involve us...and result in the deaths of many”.

Ala then realized the possible impact of Tectus working on the defensive systems.  “Why are you working on the defensive systems, we only completed a procedural check a week ago?  Is there something we should prepare for?”

He shrugged. "Just had a call from Troy. Pretty sure his buisness means buisness now and i didn't want anyone to get hurt. But if what you saw is true, which i don't doubt, we'd better get training..."

Ala never understood why Tectus used that archaic device to communicate to others.  The hologram had completely obliterated any usefulness of the phone, even before the Tenno went into cryostasis.  With plenty of holo emitters connected to communication devices throughout the Dojo, the few phones in the base seemed like a waste.  “What was his business this time?”

1 minute ago, TheFBOMB said:

Ala never understood why Tectus used that archaic device to communicate to others.  The hologram had completely obliterated any usefulness of the phone, even before the Tenno went into cryostasis.  With plenty of holo emitters connected to communication devices throughout the Dojo, the few phones in the base seemed like a waste.  “What was his business this time?”

"...he told me to surrender to his ideals. I told him to suck our d*cks and hung up. Pretty much the usual."