Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Artemis Bow Bug (

--RV--LadySpiderwick

I was about to test what weapons compliments artemis bow in regards to charge up time when I went to the loadout to change weapons and I'm left unarmed. This bug prevents me from using any abilities or weapons and it reminds me of why I hardly use Ivara anymore. DE this bug needs to be fixed, I've copped this in public matches where I was rendered unable to even attack enemies because of this bug. 

Same Thinks Kinda Happening to me Other then Once i Ult and run out of energy it switches to my bow  like my dread or prime Paris and it gets in the way of my cross hair and the bug your talking about also happens too and the past few games iv been getting stuck in walls with her some how they really need to fix her

6 hours ago, (PS4)Knuckles2184 said:

This must be a PC only issue. I main Ivara and I haven't had any issues like these. There was a time where I wouldn't be able to use weapons or abilities after using navigator with a glaive but I've always been able to get out of that glitch by using prowl.

When the glitch happens no other ability can be used, if lucky being revived back up by a squad mate fixes it but the times it's happened to me it hasn't made me have much fun with Ivara