Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Kronos" The New Frame Idea

Natterjack110

Hi Warframe community!

I have thought up of an interesting warframe themed around time. Well, lets get into it!

Name: Kronos

Type: Time/Space

Shield: 125

Health: 75

Energy: 125

Armor: 100

Sprint Speed: 1.00

Warp: Kronos' first ability enables him to warp the passage of time on the battlefield. It accelerates the speed of your allies movement, swing rate, and fire rate (lvl 0: +15% Speed, 10 Meters, 5 Sec / lvl 1: +25% Speed, 20 Meters, 10 Sec / lvl 2: +30% Speed, 35 Meters, 10 Sec / lvl 3: +50% Speed, 50 Meters, 15 Sec). While warp is active it slows the reaction time, movement speed, swing rate, and fire rate of all enemies (lvl 0: -15% Speed, 10 Meters, 5 Sec / lvl 1: -25% Speed, 20 Meters, 10 Sec / lvl 2: -30% Speed, 30 Meters, 10 Sec / lvl 3: -50% Speed, 50 Meters, 15 Sec).

Reversal: This ability allows Kronos to reverse the flow of time and send him back to where he was up to 10 seconds ago. while being sent back, he will recover his health and shields up to what the were at that point (If you travel back to when you had less heath/shields than you did when using the ability, it recovers a set percentage of your stats). The amount of distance he travels is not limited during the reversal, so you can reverse to the other side of the map so long as you were there 10 seconds ago (lvl 0: 3 sec, 20% stats recovery / lvl 1: 5 Sec, 30% stats recovery / lvl 2: 7 Sec, 40% stats recovery / lvl 3: 10 Sec, 50% stats recovery).

Fluctuate: This teleports Kronos to where ever the aimer is pointing. After Fluctuating, Kronos gains a small damage buff as do all allies near the exit point of the teleport (lvl 0: 30 Meters, +5% damage, 5 sec / lvl 1: 50 Meters, +10% damage, 10 sec / lvl 2: 75 Meters, +15% damage, 10 sec / lvl 3: 100 Meters, 15% damage, 15 sec).

Collapse: A deadly breach of reality, Collapse causes raw time energy to come spilling into our timeline. This rip eats everything around it eventually consuming its entire surroundings. the more enemies it destroys, the larger and more potent it becomes. Upon activation, the tear opens up around Kronos, so he has to be in the thick of the action for this ability to work effectively (Stats unavailable for this ability at this time).

Passive

Relativity: When Kronos sprints, all enemies in a 15 meter radius suffer a -10% speed loss.

This warframe and his abilities are fully up for discussion. thank you for reading.

P.S.

One worry i have is that he will be perceived as a second "Limbo". I don't want this to turnout to be that way, but i can undertsand some peoples' dislike of this frame because of the similarities between Kronos and Limbo. Kronos is supposed to capitalize on the "Time" side of space and time, where I imagine Limbo as more of a "Space"/"Dimension" warframe. I will hopefully be able to get some concept art for this frame, if someone likes this idea and comes up with some art that would be awesome, let me know about it!

I think I'm having Déjà vu...(Both for real, and "Badum-tish")

anyways, I could'a sworn someone already said this, but:

Kronos was the Father of the Olympian Gods (Zeus etc.) in greek mythos. He was known to have swallowed his children, and Zeus had to make him vomit up Zeus's siblings.

Chronos was a god that counted the very first second of time, and will count the last.

It is believed there was some ancient confusion over if Kronos and Chronos were mixed up at one point (Gods are often fused with other gods for simplicity's sake), Hence why their names are so similar.

So while you're aren't at total fault, it would be more preferable to use the "Chronos" name instead.

Also: See the Videogame Smite. (tried to insert video directly, had issues)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akVaCTioU9U