Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About War...

D4K4R

Question

What build u think its good with it? I'd wanna go with tempo royale pp, fury, berserker, life strike, body count, blood rush. For the last 2 mods should I add (primed) heavy trauma and collision force or fever strike and shocking touch?

The high impact dmg of this weapon confuses me and dont know if i should go for corrosive or max the hell out of the impact.

I think War will replace my Scindo P in Void, but not vs infested.

Edited by D4K4R

13 hours ago, (PS4)Uio937 said:

Yes, you can red crit with the War with my build, which is why I like it.

I personally prefer elementals over impact, but it's up to you entirely.

I meant that with 240% crit chance, i have, 140% redcrit chance, so 40% chance to be a crit of the redcrit. I meant if a crit like this will happen, and if it will change its color, cause i will always at least redcrit

Oh no this has been answered already. You get a damage boost, as though it is a new color but it stays red.

42 minutes ago, D4K4R said:

I meant that with 240% crit chance, i have, 140% redcrit chance, so 40% chance to be a crit of the redcrit. I meant if a crit like this will happen, and if it will change its color, cause i will always at least redcrit

On 5/1/2016 at 8:15 PM, (PS4)joshw1400 said:

No matter how much impact you have elementals will out do that build.

Aye that's y I'm now using corrosive lol so is they're any need to be negative an pee all over someone's build and opinion lol so impact plus some nice corrosive (with impact still being there at 1,111 like to see how quick u are to put down someone else's helpful information when in earlier posts I asked for only helpful opinions not a pure neg troll

2 hours ago, (XB1)benjobadman1 said:

Aye that's y I'm now using corrosive lol so is they're any need to be negative an pee all over someone's build and opinion lol so impact plus some nice corrosive (with impact still being there at 1,111 like to see how quick u are to put down someone else's helpful information when in earlier posts I asked for only helpful opinions not a pure neg troll

Yeah my bad I got carried away ^w^

On 4/29/2016 at 0:32 PM, (XB1)benjobadman1 said:

I'm not using elemental mods at all bud if u got the impact mod set off of baro ki teer and have sundering strike and ur bronze impact mod also pressure point it rapes enemies quite easily as my clan mates know also as my boi reqqed is also implementing my build also and my damage ain't suffering man's doing at least 72,000 crits and they get even more powerful as ur combo stacks with body count u need blood rush for it to be effective as I got my combo count to over 150 in der def I was gaining a damage out put of over 150,000 damage try it yourself and see u might like it lol 

Also will post an image of my build in the next hour to show u my impact stat is at 1,111 exactly XD 

Hope I've helped 

No matter how much impact you have elementals will out do that build.