Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mercury Nav Segment Issues [Prologue]

Jakalak

Question

Just started playing again after leaving the game for a bit, and was given the chance to try out the prologue, and did so (I'm really liking it so far, very engaging).

However, I've gotten to the point where I've removed the Ascaris, but then need to find and kill Vor by searching the personnel records on a Grineer ship. So, I go there, follow the marker to where my quest objective should be, and find this:

Spoiler

uCz8wGc.jpg

Yes. A cylindrical hole where whatever my quest is supposed to be. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with this, the marker never moves, and the hole itself is about seven feet deep and goes nowhere. I'm assuming this is some sort of bug, but I wanted to make sure before I posted it in Bug Reports. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

16 answers to this question

1 hour ago, marley8991 said:

Yeah, most definitely a bug. Something didn't load properly. I suggest restarting the level, should fix it.

(Nice Loki btw)

Thanks!

No, unfortunately, restarting the level doesn't seem to do anything, nor does restarting Warframe itself. Upon re-entering the game, I'm given the same sort-of cutscene where Lotus tells you that you need to find Vor through the personnel records, and the mission has the exact same bug.

--

Also just tried restarting my entire computer, and then verifying my cache, but neither seemed to solve the problem.

Edited by Jakalak

29 minutes ago, Jakalak said:

Just started playing again after leaving the game for a bit, and was given the chance to try out the prologue, and did so (I'm really liking it so far, very engaging).

However, I've gotten to the point where I've removed the Ascaris, but then need to find and kill Vor by searching the personnel records on a Grineer ship. So, I go there, follow the marker to where my quest objective should be, and find this:

Hide contents

uCz8wGc.jpg

Yes. A cylindrical hole where whatever my quest is supposed to be. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with this, the marker never moves, and the hole itself is about seven feet deep and goes nowhere. I'm assuming this is some sort of bug, but I wanted to make sure before I posted it in Bug Reports. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, most definitely a bug. Something didn't load properly. I suggest restarting the level, should fix it.

(Nice Loki btw)

Hi.  Fairly new to WarFrame myself.

I got to this mission today and experienced the exact same problem.

It took me a bit of searching, but after finding a mission guide on YouTube I got to see what was "supposed" to happen here....

However in my game it happens exactly as Jakalak describes.   The "Nav Segment" holding structure is completely gone, and in its place is a gaping hole.

Restarting the level does not fix this.

Logging off and back on to WarFrame does not fix it either.

Damn, alright. My guess is it's something with the game files caused by recent updates/hotfixes. I'm not sure what, but I recommend sending a message on Twitter or reporting the issue. If it's something the players can't fix, then it's most likely something on DE's side.

6 minutes ago, InglriousB said:

Please submit a ticket to support.warframe.com about this issue and they'll help you out with it. 

Thank you, and lol for warframe support only working on work days. Just started playing and now my friend and I need to wait 2 days lol. GG

1 minute ago, Pexze said:

Thank you, and lol for warframe support only working on work days. Just started playing and now my friend and I need to wait 2 days lol. GG

The expected waiting time for support is 1-2 weeks due to lots of tickets being sent in daily. It can be less than this, bit expect this to avoid disappointment. 

However the help that you will get is exceptional and great by some people that really care about the players :)

7 hours ago, InglriousB said:

The expected waiting time for support is 1-2 weeks due to lots of tickets being sent in daily. It can be less than this, bit expect this to avoid disappointment. 

However the help that you will get is exceptional and great by some people that really care about the players :)

Wooooaaaaah weeks. Well that sucks. Thou this is a global bug not just for me, since this last event patch. I hope they will fix it faster than my estimated wait time for ticket.

Update: Client has been updated and bug has been fixed, at least for me. 

Edited by Pexze