Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion cores in the Rathuum?

NebbyOtt

Question

Those red mod drops in the Rathuum, are they suppose to be bronze fusion cores? because i feel like they're suppose to be event mods? Or is there just a rare chance of it actually being an event mod, because if thats true then they should have just made the drop rates smaller

4 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Kiracub said:

Those red mod drops in the Rathuum, are they suppose to be bronze fusion cores? because i feel like they're suppose to be event mods? Or is there just a rare chance of it actually being an event mod, because if thats true then they should have just made the drop rates smaller

Nah, as far as I know, they're meant to be bronze fusion cores. When a drop has a red glow (like the dropped cores during the event) it just means that they will disappear soon. It's just that every core dropping from the executors disappear quickly.

7 minutes ago, Kiracub said:

They drop all kinds of fusion cores. That's it. The only reward is finishing the round and you get a random reward from a drop table. There are various rewards from credit cache to forma bp.

Edit: The event mods drop from Kela. To fight her you need 100 judgement points.

Edited by Hman745

1 minute ago, Hman745 said:

They drop all kinds of fusion cores. That's it. The only reward is finishing the round and you get a random reward from a drop table. There are various rewards from credit cache to forma bp.

Then where do you get the event mods?