Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Rathuum! Gold Trophy possible for single player clan. (101 executioner kills solo)

Troll_Logic

Question

The gold trophy requires 100 kills for a ghost clan.  I just did 101 kills before I let them kill me.  It's much too late to go into detail right now.  I'll do that later.  Here's the skinny for now.

1)  Get a Valkyr & play solo

2)  Max efficiency

3)  Learn the energy route.  Energy orb on the disc encircled by water.  Run from there up steps to second energy orb.  Run out the upstairs door and jump to the third energy orb.  Then jump down to the orb back on the disc encircled by water.  Once you arrive back, it's a few second wait then the orb will spawn.  The timing works perfectly.  Keep doing that all the time.  This will allow you to keep hysteria always on.  Each trip around will net you around +30 energy while you are in hysteria.

4)  Get your energy up to about 300 with these runs.

5)  Once you get to 300, go kill one executioner.  Once you do that, go on another energy circle until you get above 300 energy.

6)  Rinse.  Repeat.

It really it is that simple but it takes a long time.  Never let your energy drop below 100 and stay in hysteria 100% of the time.

The gold trophy is mine.

4 answers to this question

Just did a 75 kill run myself (Thats Silver isnt it?) as a Valky and im far from full (Most of my mods are half ranked and my Valks reactored) My melee weapon was a potatoed Attarax set up for crit.

Its all about that Energy route AND getting ground finishers, use your Hystria leap attack to knock em down and then get those ground finishers off was taking me around 5 ground finishers to finish off the lvl 204 npcs (thats including the regular berserker attacks and slid attacks inbetween knock down cooldown). Also i was Zenurixs and id often take a 10 seconded break every now and then in the corner or go for the energy orbs with hysteria off just to conserve energy (was risky but worked well)

Thing is i had to stop at 75 since my arms were going crayzie all pins and needles like not to mention light headed lol... rather not faint or have a bloody heart attack than a Gold dodad for the Dojo :P

Also another interesting tip, at teh start those electric Drones are AMAZING energy batteries when you have Rage, as long as you dont leave turning Hysteria on to late you can get your energy up to 3/4's easily almost instantly (My Valks got 700hp and around 1200 armor, and they didnt kill me to fast), id only use that for the first 12 or so kills, after that id assume they'd get WAY to lethal.

Edited by ColPresumptuous

You dont have to do that many trips if you mod your hysteria well. I was able to stave off trips until hitting a 5 executioner kill interval often. Fastest way to kill executioners s finishers and to do that you usually have to stagger them which can be done to the lighter enemies if you do a charged attack. The charge doesnt always work to stagger but it's the most reliable I have found.