Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issues with new event enemy scans??

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Question

Anyone else having huge issues with enemy scans on the new event?

My enemies codex is complete, so as you can imagine I always want to keep it that way when new enemies are introduced; though, the fact that scanning is not under our control in this event doesn't seem to be working for me.

I'm already on stage 3, but despite doing several runs I scanned like one enemy, once. I even tried to stand right in front of them for many seconds but nothing happened.

How's your experience on this? Any useful tip??

9 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, SortaRandom said:

The enemies should get scanned automatically when you first spawn into the arena. I've had most of my Executioner codex entries fill up despite me making literally no effort to scan anything.

Ok sorry, I'm not sure to get it. You mean that when I start the mission it scans all the enemies around and that's it? It won't scan anymore during the mission?

I mean, in theory I could just start and leave the mission until I get the scans? just to understand how it works.

EDIT: are Nightwatch units in the event too? They just appeared in the codex but I don't understand if I can scan them during this operation. I already got all the bosses scans, apparently...

Edited by siralextraffo

20 hours ago, siralextraffo said:

Ok sorry, I'm not sure to get it. You mean that when I start the mission it scans all the enemies around and that's it? It won't scan anymore during the mission?

I mean, in theory I could just start and leave the mission until I get the scans? just to understand how it works.

EDIT: are Nightwatch units in the event too? They just appeared in the codex but I don't understand if I can scan them during this operation. I already got all the bosses scans, apparently...

I believe the wiki actually stated the that the executioner gets scanned automatically when you kill them/they die. So starting and leaving wouldn't do it.

Edited by Wopel

1 hour ago, Wopel said:

I believe the wiki actually stated the that the executioner gets scanned automatically when you kill them/they die. So starting and leaving wouldn't do it.

I actually got all the scans for the executioners, but I have now a lot of empty entries, which are probably Nightwatch enemies.

Those are nowhere to be found now, right? Also, there's the roller which turn itself into a turret as a new entry, but despite scanning it in the boss fight it still displays as undiscovered.

THis is what I see:

HFDdv45.jpg

Edited by siralextraffo

There are rollers in the TIER fights obviously. There were also roller balls in the Kela boss fight. I have no clue if they turret or not, my carrier was destroying them pretty quickly. May want to try there possibly?  Now with the nerf it is like 2 T3 fights to get points for a boss fight so should be easy to do. Basically would suggest trying to rule everything out.

3 hours ago, siralextraffo said:

I actually got all the scans for the executioners, but I have now a lot of empty entries, which are probably Nightwatch enemies.

Those are nowhere to be found now, right? Also, there's the roller which turn itself into a turret as a new entry, but despite scanning it in the boss fight it still displays as undiscovered.

THis is what I see:

HFDdv45.jpg

How did you get Nigtwatch's mob ??!!

Just now, Dycoth said:

How did you get Nigtwatch's mob ??!!

That's my point.

They showed up already during a TA or something like that, a while ago, so I may have scanned them by then; though, I didn't care too much about scanning so as you can see I left many without a single scan.

Those units were not in the codex, despite being scannable during this old TA; I'm wondering why they've been added now and I really hope it means they're coming back somehow, I hate to see my codex not complete now.