Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alternative co-op Games to Play

BlackCoMerc

So the bullet sponges, RNG and garbage rewards have really begun to kill my partners interest in Warframe at last. And mine to, honestly.

We are huge fans of Borderlands but have played it to death. So I thought I would ask:

Does anyone know of any coop games that are a good alternative to Warframe? We need a long break, maybe even replacement, game, so, suggestions welcome.

Thanks.

I know a couple ones, here is a list of said co-op game that I have played:

* Left 4 dead and Left 4 dead 2 (kill zombies together, up to 4 player 4 fun)

* Warhammer: end times - Vermintide (Kinda the same feeling as Left 4 dead, but more steampunk/fantasy themed)

* Spintires (Deliver log in very harsh off road terrain simulator. Challenging but in a fun way + steam workshop support, that way you can try out "new" trucks from other players for more fun)

* Tabletop Simulator (not REALLY co-op, but you can play pretty casual with this one and yes, it is literally a game where you can play almost any board games. Even create your own if you really feel like it)

* Magica (A game about wizards with spells that can cause harm and heal to everyone, including the enemies. Chaotic at its best with four player)

I have probably played more Co-op games than that, but that is the bunch of games I can think of.

Edited by WolfmanX9