Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Losing Rewards.

SilverHaku

Question

Am I the only one that Doesn't get my rewards when ever I play Void survival 1?

Iv Played it 2 times now up to 20-25 mins and every time I get back I don't have any of my rewards but the credits.

Has this happened to any one else?

4 answers to this question

Are you sure that your network doesn't crash before the end of the mission? 

Is it, saying mission complete and gets  you back to your ship with the reward list?

If it's not network related, you should contact the support.

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 2:13 AM, Coolyou said:

Are you sure that your network doesn't crash before the end of the mission? 

Is it, saying mission complete and gets  you back to your ship with the reward list?

If it's not network related, you should contact the support.

My Network Doesn't Crash near then end since this has happened more then once and it does show the "Reward list" when I'm at my ship. and I have contacted support twice.

8 hours ago, SilverHaku said:

My Network Doesn't Crash near then end since this has happened more then once and it does show the "Reward list" when I'm at my ship. and I have contacted support twice.

Just to confirm something, you don't go afk at any time while someone else is helping you on that mission are you?

Only because AFK system takes away your rewards, including the mission credits rewards and the rotation ones, letting you keep only picked up credits / resources.

14 hours ago, Manyc said:

Just to confirm something, you don't go afk at any time while someone else is helping you on that mission are you?

Only because AFK system takes away your rewards, including the mission credits rewards and the rotation ones, letting you keep only picked up credits / resources.

No, on both missions I didn't AFK, iv only went AFK 3 times my whole time playing warframe and that was only for 2 mins max.