Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Build guidance?

-GothKazu-

Question

Using Warframe Builder, i made a couple builds that i think are pretty good. I'd like for you guys to tell me what you think of them.

First is my no forma build, This build can be done with just a reactor.

No forma

Next is the "real" build, which took 3 forma to do completely.

3 Forma

Please note: ive never used warframe builder before so i might have to edit this several times to get builds to show

Edited by GothKazu-EN-

2 answers to this question

There are many ways to build her.

1).Loot Ivara - maximum range, duration, and exact 100% power strength (only streamline for efficiency, no Blind Rage or Fleeting Expertise) - you loot from high distance, fast, and have 100% chance to loot.

2).Support Ivara, maximum range, duration, efficiency (low power strength) - you are just cc/invisibility god with good invis

3).Artemis Ivara, maximum power strength and efficiency (low range and duration) - your bow is super strong and shots don't cost much.

4).Artemis/Navigator Ivara, maximum duration, power strength and efficiency (low range) - your navigator (and prowl as well) cost lowest energy possible and strike hard as well

I required 3 formas to get desired mods on her.

EDIT: If your build is Loot Ivara, try removing Fleeting Expertise and place Flow (Primed), or any defensive mods (I prefer hp over shields). I don't think he needs that much effiency for Prowl.

Edited by Nesit1