Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Help Required] Syndicates

BRO_ROBO

Question

Hello fellow Tenno. I am BRO ROBO also known as Konrad. I need some help, not physical help but help to understand something. I have a few question about syndicate rank and ranking up. I dont get the concept, i how do you level up and what is the best mission to do it. I have joined a syndicate (steel meridian). If you can give me input i would appreciate it greatly. Thanks

-BRO ROBO

7 answers to this question

You have to use especific sigils to gain standing with a syndicate, when you are using a sigil of the syndicate you will get standing based on the XP you gain in that mission.

When you reach maximun standing with a syndicate you will need to give them an offering/Investment to proced to the next level of that syndicate,

it's also important to notice that once you achive rank one you will be able to run syndicate mission that have a base syndicate earning as well as medalions that you can exchange for more standing

now for the best mission, it's any mission that reward high amount's of xp

You level up syndicates by doing your everyday "stuff" while wearing the sigil of the syndicate you want to level. They get a percentage of the affinity you gain each mission, up to a maximum per day based on your mastery rank. After you do that daily amount, you can then do the "daily missions" that are available and pick-up up to 8 medallions hidden throughout the map (they show up as containers if you use the treasure mods/aura) which in turn can give more rep. The reason I say after the daily amount is I was told they don't "stack", meaning the amount you get for doing the syndicate mission counts against the daily amount as well. So to get the most out of it, do your daily amount and then daily missions. The medallions you pick up provide a certain amount when you turn them in at the relay as well, amount depends on the type of medallion.

The sigil needs to be equipped on each warframe separately from the appearance section, front/back sigil. You can only wear one syndicate sigil at a time IIRC. If you switch to a different frame and don't have the sigil on, you will get no credit for that mission. You can actually level up go 3 syndicates with no real issue (4 requires a bit of effort), as each syndicate has a 2nd which gets half of what you gain passively. It tells you who is allied, so you should also unlock the ally syndicate as well, as you will be getting rep with them regardless.

Edited by Wopel

Gaining rep with a syndicate is done by completing missions while wearing their sigil. Doing specific missions that are marked by that syndicate (e.g. Steel Meridian SPY Mission) will net you even more rep based on the difficulty of the mission. You rank up by going to their place in the relay or with the console left of the start chart in your orbiter. It takes an increasing credit amount and a certain item/items to move up in rank, as well as having enough reputation to rank up. In other words, fill up the bar for your syndicate and you can give them stuff to rank up, but it's very specific stuff, like potatoes or a forma. 

Just now, BRO_ROBO said:

Thanks for the help one more question is the sigil free or do you have to buy it?

it's been a long time but i think that, when you go to the sindicate you have to give the first offerin to first enter it (i bealive it's just credits) when you do that you will get your sigil

The initial sigil is free, when you rank up, you get a choice of items for the effort. Usually two sigils are in the options (which give an increased +% rep gain). You can see them in the offerings and can purchase them with standing if you don't choose them when offered.

Edited by Wopel