Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick Rathuum feedback

I really like the rathuum it is some of the most fun I have had in warframe in a while

Just some quick feedback to maybe consider moving foward

Remove modifiers? At least the health drain and half shields

Nightmare mode which is arguably the only thing I really quite dislike about warframe( I am strongly against artificial difficulty and as a veteran I dont like being forced to play without things I have spent 1000s hours or lots of acquiring) is a mode I dont complain about because we are not forced to play it. I know we are not forced to participate in the event but trying to come at it from a reasonable standpoint It feels bad like im being punished for playing the mode when the health drain for shield halving is there. I know these things are currently there because of them thematic event and thats fine. However going forward I would like to see them removed possibility.

The second issue I have is that it seems as though the enemies dont take melee knock back. Not only is this frustrating as I am primarily a melee player but its also an issue because this takes us back to the problems of melee 1.0 where melee is almost a hard-2nd option/worst choice than ranged weapons because the A.I kills you by tanking through your hits. This leads people to lean on primaries which leads people to just take AOE one-shotting weapons because they work much better

Energy starting at zero is also kind of annoying but if the other issues are taken care of it would be less so

And also Ash lol but thats kind of an issue with the frames power which I believe will eventually be reworked. Other than that great job DE and I am really looking forward to this mode being refined!