Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello My Name Is Xuaro And I'm An Alcho... I Mean Newbie

Xuaro

Hi people, I just found out about this game the other day when researching around the interwebs to find fun games to play on my new laptop. I just started playing so I find myself being overwhelmed by the massive amount of content and stuff but that's ok because I have nothing better to do with my time but learn. Nice meeting you guys and if you don't mind a newbie dragging you down, I'd love to have some friends to play with (though most of my other friends know of Warframe, the majority of them don't have the CPU and GPU to handle it).

Hi people, I just found out about this game the other day when researching around the interwebs to find fun games to play on my new laptop. I just started playing so I find myself being overwhelmed by the massive amount of content and stuff but that's ok because I have nothing better to do with my time but learn. Nice meeting you guys and if you don't mind a newbie dragging you down, I'd love to have some friends to play with (though most of my other friends know of Warframe, the majority of them don't have the CPU and GPU to handle it).

Add me if you need a Loki to shape the battlefield :)

hope you have fun and enjoy warframe. also, since your new, don't forget to watch alerts for it to see when there is an item you want out on an alert mission. you can watch by either going to the warframe wiki or going directly to https://twitter.com/WarframeAlerts (don't have to be logged into twitter to see this page), just reload the page every so often to see if there are new alerts out there. if there are alerts out there that you want to get, but don't have the planet unlocked for it, just ask someone in the global chat if you can do the alert mission with them and someone should be nice enough to invite you and take you through it.

also got a kick out of your title btw.

Edited by darksithis002

send me invitation I like making friends