Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros build for efficient strength?

Edge_Hog

Question

I just recently got Inaros and I love his abilities, I know that he's more like Loki and doesn't need power strength.

However I feel that Inaros could be built to have quick strikes and easy take downs using his third, 1st and 4th ability on enemies higher than level 40.

Any information I need to know and what not? Are there any known builds?

Looking for non forma needed builds.

6 answers to this question

If you want quick effecient take downs you want to get a channeling dmg melee set up and utilize them with his 1st ability, going for power range to sand stun rooms entire.

This is partially based off my bud ObviousLee's Inaros/Dual Ichor set up and my own experimenting with it the premise is the use of Life Strike (only needs to be ranked once) to supplement his already awesome health regen on melee finisher kills. You'll never need to toss your Scarab Armor off to functionally heal yourself. 

However, another thing you may consider is the utterly overpowered use of a Covert Lethality dagger. Using his Sand toss ability to blind enemies opens them up to stealth melee finishers. Put simply, Covert Leth, life strike and fury are literally the only mods needed on a melee to one shot anything and heal yourself to max off a piddling amount of energy, which you will have unlimited amounts of via Rage.

. I will say this, however; this 3rd ability is pretty bad. Objectively it's useful for mitigating damage you take, but for actually clearing out enemies? No, it's not. Utterly maxed power strength takes it to a measly 1000~ damage per second and will see your entire energy pool drained to nothing in about four, unless you're using Primed Flow... then you'll get about 12 seconds of it. Whoop-dee-doo.

His 3 is nice for throwing enemies away from a downed teammate, and for blocking damage and general emergency "uh oh" situations. But it's just not a means of damage.

Now, if you're aim is just for clearing out sub lv40 trash mobs quickly, you could do worse than an Orthos Prime with Primed Reach and sand stunning groups. The ridiculous range of the Orthos (or a whip or chainwhip) is long enough to forego the finisher attack animation while still applying the finisher-typed damage vs. a blinded, unalerted enemy.

But seriously don't aim for his 3 as a means of quick group clearing. It's just not good for that.

Edited by DiosGX

4 minutes ago, DiosGX said:

If you want quick effecient take downs you want to get a channeling dmg melee set up and utilize them with his 1st ability, going for power range to sand stun rooms entire.

This is partially based off my bud ObviousLee's Inaros/Dual Ichor set up and my own experimenting with it. I will say this, however; this 3rd ability is pretty bad. Objectively it's useful for mitigating damage you take, but for actually clearing out enemies? No, it's not. Utterly maxed power strength takes it to a measly 1000~ damage per second and will see your entire energy pool drained to nothing in about four, unless you're using Primed Flow... then you'll get about 12 seconds of it. Whoop-dee-doo.

His 3 is nice for throwing enemies away from a downed teammate, and for blocking damage and general emergency "uh oh" situations. But it's just not a means of damage.

Now, if you're aim is just for clearing out sub lv40 trash mobs quickly, you could do worse than an Orthos Prime with Primed Reach and sand stunning groups. The ridiculous range of the Orthos (or a whip or chainwhip) is long enough to forego the finisher attack animation while still applying the finisher-typed damage vs. a blinded, unalerted enemy.

But seriously don't aim for his 3 as a means of quick group clearing. It's just not good for that.

Thanks for the information, that's what my friend told me pretty much. I do enjoy using him for survival he's amazing for that, is there anyway to make his draining on death better?

2 minutes ago, Edge_Hog said:

is there anyway to make his draining on death better?

The stealth melee kill heal is always 20% of your max health. The only way to further increase it would be to channel the finisher w/ the Life Strike mod equipped. Even ranking it up just once is sufficient to fully heal yourself off a single attack.

1 minute ago, DiosGX said:

The stealth melee kill heal is always 20% of your max health. The only way to further increase it would be to channel the finisher w/ the Life Strike mod equipped. Even ranking it up just once is sufficient to fully heal yourself off a single attack.

Good to know, thanks again. which enemies drop Life Strike?