Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember prime vault?

Darth-Buldge

Question

10 answers to this question

I wonder myself why there isnt any new Prime rereleased yet.Frost was in November/december?

Maybe only 1 time per year a new "Prime Vault unsealed"?

Edited by K0bra

5 minutes ago, K0bra said:

I wonder myself why there isnt any new Prime rereleased yet.Frost was in November/december?

Maybe only 1 time per year a new "Prime Vault unsealed"?

I hope, because then Ember prime prices would rise up to few thousand platinums or even 10000 plat ^^

On the non greedy side, I'm 100% sure that Mag Prime will be the next, so unfortunately you should wait a bit more for it.

14 minutes ago, Dobermann92 said:

I hope, because then Ember prime prices would rise up to few thousand platinums or even 10000 plat ^^

On the non greedy side, I'm 100% sure that Mag Prime will be the next, so unfortunately you should wait a bit more for it.

I have them all but you can see alot people want the older primes.Give them a chance.What i learned from warframe is patience.

Maybe Mag Prime is coming with the rework? :)

Edited by K0bra

1 minute ago, K0bra said:

I have them all but you can see alot people want the older primes.Give them a chance.

You said that as I'm in a position to decide that, which isn't the case. They can obtain them in this moment if they pay the price.

3 minutes ago, Dobermann92 said:

You said that as I'm in a position to decide that, which isn't the case. They can obtain them in this moment if they pay the price.

Sry wasnt meant like that.My english has some flaws.I meant that overall speaking.