Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Change Iron Skin to use accent color?

Rekkou

I actually really like the new Iron Skin, i also really like bright blue energy color, both of them combined? not so much. On Prime, accent color is the prime metal, so i think it just made sense if the iron skin color match this color.  Alternatively, made them match to primary color instead? the new iron skin will mostly cover those parts, so it made sense that it takes the color.

• 5 years later...

I recently played warframe again because I missed my rhino... but the accent color with iron skin is making me cry, I like looking at rhino while in missions but he looks like he fell in melted metal when iron skin is activated. :( he's ducking ugly. white/black and gold-like colors are my favorite. with iron skin now, he looks like he's covered in edible golden foil topped with a dash of white cream(attachments and syandana/seperate color from the ironskin accent colors). xD

On 2021-12-30 at 2:50 PM, Harbinger10 said:

I recently played warframe again because I missed my rhino... but the accent color with iron skin is making me cry, I like looking at rhino while in missions but he looks like he fell in melted metal when iron skin is activated. :( he's ducking ugly. white/black and gold-like colors are my favorite. with iron skin now, he looks like he's covered in edible golden foil topped with a dash of white cream(attachments and syandana/seperate color from the ironskin accent colors). xD

This. I love rhino. He’s my favorite, and yet his fashion is ruined whenever iron skin is activated so I seriously hope DE improve this.