Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game is glitchy at start

Hunger4Gaming

Question

The title says it all...

So, when I went into the game today my game was Glitchy at start. I play via steam and did not run any game download what so ever. So, did anyone encourage this problem anytime? Any suggestions on how to fix it would be great.

5 answers to this question

Mind developing more? What do you mean by Glitchy or what exactly happens?

Are you sure you're running all the minimum / required specs for the game? Have you tried to lower your settings to a minimum and work your way up?

Just now, Manyc said:

Mind developing more? What do you mean by Glitchy or what exactly happens?

Are you sure you're running all the minimum / required specs for the game? Have you tried to lower your settings to a minimum and work your way up?

Thank you for the fast reply.

So, at the loading screen when I type the password and log in the game my game becomes to freeze. Today, I played like for 4 hours straight without no freezing at all. I can run this game just fine but there is some freezing when I am in the void. Btw, I can run this game on medium without no problem.

Without going more technical than you should so you don't break things by accident, try opening your task manager (Ctrl+Shift+Esc) and check on the processes if there's any program using up CPU on any considerate amount, besides Warframe.

If so, head to said program and try shutting it down manually. Same could maybe be said about memory usage. Make sure, if you don't know exactly what you're doing, that you're only closing user programs that you normally use, like Skype, music players, anything you actually start up yourself to use.

I could try to search around, I'm not sure if it was in the warframe forums, something about unpaking your cpu's freeing them for better usage, I used to play with 30ish fps at most, and after doing so I run 60 solid (I usually limit at that since I don't have a pc that can handle much higher and I don't want the game constantly jumping up and down).

It's a direct link for the post about unparking cpu cores. The link is also in the announcement on Players Helping Players posted by [DE]Danielle - "Player Guides, Tips, Apps, & Useful Websites!".

Edited by Manyc
found it

13 minutes ago, Manyc said:

Without going more technical than you should so you don't break things by accident, try opening your task manager (Ctrl+Shift+Esc) and check on the processes if there's any program using up CPU on any considerate amount, besides Warframe.

If so, head to said program and try shutting it down manually. Same could maybe be said about memory usage. Make sure, if you don't know exactly what you're doing, that you're only closing user programs that you normally use, like Skype, music players, anything you actually start up yourself to use.

I could try to search around, I'm not sure if it was in the warframe forums, something about unpaking your cpu's freeing them for better usage, I used to play with 30ish fps at most, and after doing so I run 60 solid (I usually limit at that since I don't have a pc that can handle much higher and I don't want the game constantly jumping up and down).

It's a direct link for the post about unparking cpu cores. The link is also in the announcement on Players Helping Players posted by [DE]Danielle - "Player Guides, Tips, Apps, & Useful Websites!".

Well, I am running my game on laptop. So after restarting the lpatop and running the steam again it shoed me "Update news" so I figured out that steam was running an update by itself so that's the cause of glitch, now it is fixed.

Edited by Hunger4Gaming