Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Challenge DE To Do Live Stream Taking Mastery Rank 17 Live On Twitch!!

15 minutes ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

Is kind the same with Rank 21 test.

You want an easy answer?

Use Ember.

Check videos on Youtube before do the test ----- "This is a very important advice, and i dont know why people forget about it"

Then, use a proper equip (you can choose any equip thinking in the dificulty of the test) and go.

The big deal to me is hitting the relay and practicing it beforehand.

18 minutes ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

Is kind the same with Rank 21 test.

You want an easy answer?

Use Ember.

Check videos on Youtube before do the test ----- "This is a very important advice, and i dont know why people forget about it"

Then, use a proper equip (you can choose any equip thinking in the dificulty of the test) and go.

I used all warframe I have. I watch all YouTube videos. In the past in the test was able to climb walls and start with 25 seconds on the timer. Now this new update version can't climb walls and only start with 18 seconds. In old version melee orb gave you 15 seconds extra time but new update version of this tests get roughly 5-7 seconds.

It amuses me that we have people saying Master Rank is meaningless because you can just get it from Draco yet almost everyday there is a thread like this about the other requirement to gaining a Mastery Rank (passing the tests) being too difficult.  Maybe Rank does mean something after all.  Mastery 17 shows you know how to deal with a crowd while using your manoeuvrability to reach priority targets.  Some may say that using Ember is cheese, I say she's the correct tool for the job.  Some say the bullet jump boosting mods such as Firewalker are trash, I find them invaluable for reaching high ledges quickly.

49 minutes ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

I used all warframe I have. I watch all YouTube videos. In the past in the test was able to climb walls and start with 25 seconds on the timer. Now this new update version can't climb walls and only start with 18 seconds. In old version melee orb gave you 15 seconds extra time but new update version of this tests get roughly 5-7 seconds.

Wow dude, I was about to lose twice because i dint saw the timer (that scared me lol). Still i did it in one run.

Maybe, the problem with that test (after update) is that energy orb appears a little far away from you. And you have no much time. And you must Bullet Jump so fast.

Its not problem for me but.  I recomend Zephyr (fly) or Valkyr (Rip Lline) or Quick Loki (idk, Decoy + Switch teleport? run fast? you must choose XD) dont forget to use proper mods here like Natural Talent, with Soma or braton, and a  long range but quick melee.

Edited by Kaiser_Suoh