Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moon Spy Containers Behind Wall

AnonNyx

Question

So, running Moon Spy (Earth , Pavlov) missions to level my gear and I've always tried to get the containers in the data room C but did't know how (no not the treasure room before the data room).

Exhibit A:

KHro91Y.jpg

So randomly running it the other night and I see that as soon as you exit the room to start Room C the wall panels open and I see the containers in all their glory.  Only problem is that the wall panels are sliding down at a slow rate.

Exhibit B: (the panel to the right)

JgDIpda.jpg

Exhibit C: (panel to the left)

4H1YNsD.jpg

Me question is how fast do you have to run the room room in order to get to these panels in time and if the gold buttons throughout the room have any factors in extending the time it takes to lower the walls?  Has anyone been successful?

And I guess can a large range weapon go through the wall and hit these containers (Ignis, etc...)? (and are they anything good)

It's exciting to find something new given how many times I've run the Moon Spy mission :)

4 answers to this question

I can typically beat this vault in about 1-2 minutes after entering

the route I take is a very safe one, that largely involves blowing up as many containers as possible (there's a much faster route, but this one is very consistent):

Spoiler

Upon hacking the initial entry console, walk into the main hall and shoot the chandelier causing it to fall.

Walk back into initial console room, shoot the void rift and enter it. walk out of the room, there should be a hole in the ground cause by the fallen chandelier in the main hall.

Walk into the hole, and follow it through to a void rift.

Enter the void rift, then walk forward, then activate the console causing a barrier to lower, then go up the barrier.

Look upwards, there should be a void rift, shoot it to activate it and then bullet jump into it

Walk forward into the big hole, there are two paths, one to the left and a big hole, Bullet jump across the big hole. In the next room should be a void rift.

Walk into the void rift, there should be an explosive void container, shoot it, then go back by shooting the void rift and entering it.

Walk up the fallen debris, then jump over the laser to the right to enter the next room

In the next room, walk clockwise to the laser barrier. Bullet jump over the small gap (this is the one "risky" part of the route)

Walk forward to the next room, there should be a big spinny laser. To the right at the entrance should be a big white branch.

Walk up the white branch as high as possible, bullet jump+aim glide across the the entire room, do not touch the floor, land on the platform on the other side (second risky part).

Enter the void rift on the platform, look up, shoot the button, walk back into the void rift, wait for the explosive container to appear, shoot it causing the pillar to fall and open a hole into the next room.

Walk into the next room, enter the void rift in the room.

Walk across the room to find the only console in the room, hack it, then shoot the moving button. Walk into the moving void rift after shooting the button.

Shoot the explosive container, this will create a hole to the next room.

enter next room, to the left is an entrance to the data server room.

In about 20 seconds, the barriers in the server room will lower shutting off access to the void canisters. Destroy them. Or if one stands on top of the canisters, the barriers will stop lowering and instead open up.

8 hours ago, Obviousclone said:

the route I take is a very safe one, that largely involves blowing up as many containers as possible (there's a much faster route, but this one is very consistent):

Ah thanks.  That is the same route I take but have never seem to be able to make it in time.  Could be that I am generally walking other through this route as well so it eats up time.  I will try to be quicker next time on my solo runs to see if I can make it in time.

Thanks all for taking the time to answer. :)