Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Core Rewards

Zuzzie

As of now, the fusion cores received from defense rewards are atrocious. They provide less energy than a level 3 core, and you only get one of them per reward. Solution? Make fusion core rewards a bundle of, say 5, level 3 cores, or a pair of level 5's if you are lucky.

Or they could just fix the cores you get in the rewards so they werent bugged. I noticed the defense reward cores always have 0 "bars" lit up on the side. They look different than the normal cores ya find.

• 2 weeks later...

Fairly certain they have said this is a bug that will be fixed so they reward lvl5 Uncommon or Rare cores.

EDIT: I just hope they fix it retroactively, if they can. So the lvl0 cores in my inventory become lvl5.

Edited by liavalenth

I figured we could use mods to fill up these cores to a 5 Rare core, which would be better than the mods that went into it. At least that is what I hoped for, what we got was yeah a pretty useless reward. People wonder why I don't vote for the core when it shows up. I say for the same reason I don't take a Void II keys... I have 30 of the damn things.