Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Bad Luck With Vauban Helmet

Gamerpal

So imagine me, before bed, looking at my nexus app and noticing a Vauban Helmet up for graps with 5 minutes left. Now imagine the same face when the 10 minutes I had to spare were spent launching the game. I got beat by 20 seconds, 20 seconds. For a BP I've spent the last two weeks trying to scour for. DE, please, please make Vauban more EU friendly and have him appear during the European afternoon sometimes and not just the american one.

Edit: I could believe that the vauban BPs are just from a RNG, but as I've recieved all my other parts after 10 pm I am led to believe that it is an unintentional bug affecting the european side of the Atlantic.

Edit2: Yes, I was grumpy when I wrote the first paragraph and I apologize for any "paranoid" thoughts. I just wanted to make sure that this is actually not something that has happened intentionally.

Edited by Gamerpal

This is not a bug. It's just the way the alert system works. At any time an alert like this is active it will always be inconvenient for some portion of the playerbase.

We really don't need any more of these self-serving threads.

Edited by Tulzscha

This is not a bug. It's just the way the alert system works. At any time an alert like this is active it will always be inconvenient for some portion of the playerbase.

We really don't need any more of these self-serving threads.

I appreciate the feedback and confirmation that the Vauban blueprints are indeed random.

Edited by Gamerpal