Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where do you farm for R5 cores now?

actuallyVile

Question

Hello fellow PC Tenno! I haven't farmed for R5 cores in quite some time. Titan & Hieracon have changed and the farming is now slower. Where do you farm for R5 cores these days? I'm hoping there's a nice farming spot I haven't noticed or heard about. Thanks in advance for your input.

5 answers to this question

Sorties. I call it my "Daily Core farm" (well, almost daily, anyways)

Don't wanna do sorties? Try going into the Void endless missions. The drop table has been "modified" to meet the daily corefarmers's demands.

If you don't wanna go into them either, then I would say Triton/Hieracon is your best bet. But why go to those places when Corefarming has been made this easy, right? Right?

T4 Survival. All 3 rotations have a chance to give 5x R5 cores.

If you don't like it, then I recommend sorties, since they love giving away cores instead of the other rewards in the pool.

Hey there man! I personally get all of my R5 Cores from Triton Neptune, or Hiericon Pluto since they both have the same drop rate. Doing daily Sorties can also help you out quite a bit. Just recently, I had a giant pile of 1,600 gold cores and a ton of bronze cores, most of which I spent on maxing a few Primed mods, so definitely do your daily Sorties if only for the chance of getting the x25 or x50 gold core pack, I swear it helps, if only a little bit!