Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Prime and Wyrm Prime

(PSN)Zero_Izon

Question

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this as I'm new to the Forums here, but is there a way that someone might be willing to sell the Loki and Wyrm Prime on PS4?  Like what is the lowest someone would be willing to pay for them in terms of Platinum.

6 answers to this question

Yea, I can agree, waiting is the liable best option, and of course since they announced they'd be going into the vault to never return outside of maybe new prime packs or switching them out at some point, the price has gone up incredibly for them.

I've wanted to get some of the Prime Warframes, but it becomes rather difficult when they lock them away either for a time or forever.  Like the chances of me seeing Excalibur Prime is pretty much none at this point sadly, given how it was given as a promotion for the game's start of course.

But eh, if I have to, I'll wait.  Getting the normal versions to max rank to fill my log is likely a good start.  I may not be as powerful as some of the others running around currently, but it wouldn't be too horrible I feel.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Zero_Izon said:

Yea, I can agree, waiting is the liable best option, and of course since they announced they'd be going into the vault to never return outside of maybe new prime packs or switching them out at some point, the price has gone up incredibly for them.

I've wanted to get some of the Prime Warframes, but it becomes rather difficult when they lock them away either for a time or forever.  Like the chances of me seeing Excalibur Prime is pretty much none at this point sadly, given how it was given as a promotion for the game's start of course.

But eh, if I have to, I'll wait.  Getting the normal versions to max rank to fill my log is likely a good start.  I may not be as powerful as some of the others running around currently, but it wouldn't be too horrible I feel.

There isn't much differences between normal and Prime frames beside a few minor stats boost and free energy in Void. After a few forma, they are practically the same. As for frame re-releasing (un-vaulting), when that occurs you'll be able to farm for them again. So when DE announces un-vaulting of Mag Prime (real soon), you'll be able to farm for her.

P.S. If you need help farming, message me on PSN and I'll gladly help.

Edited by (PS4)A_SimpleName

There are people who have several copies of the frame, so just play the game and at a later point look into getting it off trade.  People are still selling vaulted frames that were put away forever ago. When you have enough time invested in the game to actually know if you really need/want it, you will also be in a better place to afford it.