Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox Auto Record?

Completionist

Question

I play Warframe only on my Xbox and use my PC account on the forums (Obviously).

Every time I play the game and level something to 30 or do something like a void mission the Xbox automatically records a short 15 second clip. Is there a way to turn this feature off without disabling the Xbox DVR completely? I want to select what moments to record. It's kinda aggravating.

Thanks in advance.

5 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, Wopel said:

Pretty sure that is a function of the Xbox and not Warframe. It does so for the achievements so you should look through the Xbox settings.

Yea I figured the same however each game is specifically set to record at a certain time or achievement etc. I was hoping they had the option to remove this. Annoying that they don't.

Each game has "hooks" when put onto the Xbox, it has nothing to do with the base game typically (same with Steam). They are put in when released on the platforms.  So you are better off going to the the Xbox forums and investigating there if there is a way to shut off that behavior.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)IIIDevoidIII said:

If I remember correctly, you can disable this feature by turning off GameDVR in the system settings.

They didn't want to do that (mentioned in the OP).