Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

game settings

apcie

Question

6 answers to this question

Try to run the game with admin privilages. I had a similar issue, but it was caused by BitDefenders' Ransomware protection blocking it out (not allowing it to make the necessary changes). Whitlisting Warframe on BD sorted my issue, but you might not have the same software.

Edited by Serbian2G

8 hours ago, apcie said:

i didnt have any problems with it before...

That is like saying my car ran fine yesterday (when it had gas) but won't start today (because it has no gas as it all got used yesterday).

Something changed on your computer.

Programs automatically update on computers all the time. You download and install programs all the time.  These actions can cause changes which can impact numerous programs on your computer, even when they might not normally. It all depends on what is done.

If you are having problems with settings not being saved, that is an issue "locally" on your computer. It typically comes from the config file which holds the settings not being able to be altered or the program trying to make the alteration not having permission to do so. This can be due to several things which have no connection to Warframe at all.

5 hours ago, Wopel said:

That is like saying my car ran fine yesterday (when it had gas) but won't start today (because it has no gas as it all got used yesterday).

Something changed on your computer.

Programs automatically update on computers all the time. You download and install programs all the time.  These actions can cause changes which can impact numerous programs on your computer, even when they might not normally. It all depends on what is done.

If you are having problems with settings not being saved, that is an issue "locally" on your computer. It typically comes from the config file which holds the settings not being able to be altered or the program trying to make the alteration not having permission to do so. This can be due to several things which have no connection to Warframe at all.

hmm i just gona try and reinstall it i think i know what it is now