Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why I Love Warframe

Desauron

Because you cannot find these situations: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4amV6j_JLJc&list=FLnIf9vvAPkpC3zezdrW7CTw&feature=mh_lolz

And you dont receive repetive quests like: "kill 120 baby dire wolfs to receive a wooden ring and 20 gold".

And there is no chibi and cute concepts in the game (well it was the rabbit ears near easter, i hated that event), no hello kitty and not to many drama queens and attention seekers.

And there are no cute emoticons (damn stupid asian emoticons, got sick of them)

Because in a party you can actualy DO make a difference.

Because you actualy need skill, brain, and creativity to shine.

Because you can chose if you wanna do a mission solo or not, and not being worried about kill stealing.

Because the game is free2win and not pay2win.

Because you dont need to invest 6 hours per day to get out of newbie zone and newbie equips.

Because there are no spammers, gold farmers, hackers and beggers!!

Because the devs love us (and we love them)!

Because this game can be played by people with jobs to that do not got alot of time to invest!!

Because you feel that if you got something to say, the devs can hear it and might implement your ideea!!

Because of the weekly hotfixes....

Well these are my reasons...... so i got a question, why do YOU love Warframe??

Edited by Desauron

Because of my Lex

Because of shotguns

Because of Trinity

Because of Trinity's lobster tail

Because of Trinity's baby gundam wings

Because of Trinity

Because of yuikami

Because of Lotus

Because of Trinity's swimsuit armour

Because of Trinity's dagger skirt

Because of Wyrm(and Trinity)

Because of my Lex

Because of shotguns

Because of Trinity

Because of Trinity's lobster tail

Because of Trinity's baby gundam wings

Because of Trinity

Because of yuikami

Because of Lotus

Because of Trinity's swimsuit armour

Because of Trinity's dagger skirt

Because of Wyrm(and Trinity)

Lobster tail lol :D

Because you cannot find these situations: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4amV6j_JLJc&list=FLnIf9vvAPkpC3zezdrW7CTw&feature=mh_lolz

And you dont receive repetive quests like: "kill 120 baby dire wolfs to receive a wooden ring and 20 gold".

And there is no chibi and cute concepts in the game (well it was the rabbit ears near easter, i hated that event), no hello kitty and not to many drama queens and attention seekers.

And there are no cute emoticons (damn stupid asian emoticons, got sick of them)

Because in a party you can actualy DO make a difference.

Because you actualy need skill, brain, and creativity to shine.

Because you can chose if you wanna do a mission solo or not, and not being worried about kill stealing.

Because the game is free2win and not pay2win.

Because you dont need to invest 6 hours per day to get out of newbie zone and newbie equips.

Because there are no spammers, gold farmers, hackers and beggers!!

Because the devs love us (and we love them)!

Because this game can be played by people with jobs to that do not got alot of time to invest!!

Because you feel that if you got something to say, the devs can hear it and might implement your ideea!!

Because of the weekly hotfixes....

Well these are my reasons...... so i got a question, why do YOU love Warframe??

don't liek cute stuff huh? wellllll....EAT THIS!!! HAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHAAHA!!!!

3599,xitefun-so-cute-puppies-and-kittens

For me it's the cooperative gameplay and nice community. Nobody's shouting at you, nobody makes fun of you when wins/lose. And if mission fails, it's always a question "what could I have done better?" rather than "why are all my teammates noobs?". I got tired of playing League of Legends, because every match on higher levels was a drama. Here I can play and actually relax. Of course there are many stressful situations (yersterday's orokin tower extermination mission, only me and my friend, no ammo - damn, we were so satisfied when we completed that mission!), but this "stress" is more like a tension, rather than anger. Yup, I like this game ;)

For me it's the cooperative gameplay and nice community. Nobody's shouting at you, nobody makes fun of you when wins/lose. And if mission fails, it's always a question "what could I have done better?" rather than "why are all my teammates noobs?". I got tired of playing League of Legends, because every match on higher levels was a drama. Here I can play and actually relax. Of course there are many stressful situations (yersterday's orokin tower extermination mission, only me and my friend, no ammo - damn, we were so satisfied when we completed that mission!), but this "stress" is more like a tension, rather than anger. Yup, I like this game ;)

hmm, my reaction to failing defense missions is either, "Nice going noobcakes" or  -___-"

While it's not Pay 2 win, it does cut down on the time to grind for stuff A LOT. Buying blueprint and getting rubedos for all parts and while getting the blueprints for the parts takes so much longer than just buying the whole warframe with real money.

Not to mention that Orikin reactor just haven't dropped for some people, even if they play almost every Alert mission they can and have logged in each day. The Orikin reactor greatly helps you to become powerful as well.

So in a way it's somewhat pay to win because it helps out so much. 

Still it's a pretty fun game but it needs more stuff. Like ways to change up the missions with mods that changes the things around. You know like, abilities only or double the monster count and other fun stuff. No other game on the market does that what I know of so it would be rather unique if they did it.

Oh and it does take quite a while to level up weapons and warframes. Not something you just do in an hour or two while playing.

You are joking, right?

Well the quests arent really.... repetive.. for example i do mobile defence, void runs and def for keys. Yes in essence its same S#&$ everytime, the enemy encounters changes, the map is randomized, the loot is randomized, and the players are different. All that makes you feel that you arent doing same thing everytime, and it makes it enjoyable :)

This. +1