Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm beggin, can you please fix Vor/Stalker/Hunters breaking wave-based missions?

Sefyra-Skye

T4 Defense, Wave 10. Both Stalker and Vor appeared in this mission. Stalker didn't seem to cause any issues, waves proceeded as normal.

Vor spawned at Wave 8, did his agonizingly long monologue, and then his death speech. I didn't see him show up OR die. Waves proceeded as normal until 10.

We're still sitting here after ten minutes, no extract/continue prompt, no wave completion, no enemies on the map.

This has been an issue for a very long time. I do consider this non-cosmetic and hindering to gameplay. Can we get this fixed, please? I'm sick of being salty about wasted time for no reward. Especially when our target is 20; what are we supposed to do when we get unlucky enough to not even make the halfway point because of something we can't even control?

Edited by Starhowl

I +1 to this .. just got 2 argons that i needed in round 3 T4D .. but then Vor does his speech .. never shows up and we can quit .. this happened way to often since I started playing and should really be looked into

This is also happening in interception t4, whenever vor comes, he makes lengthy speech, and it appears, we kill him, he makes the speech of death and then the mission does not follow, does not appear the awards window with the option extraction or continue.