Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Codex Entires

(PSN)UmbraCthulhu

Question

I was going through my codex and making a list of what i am missing but i noticed something. I cannot find any information on the Undiscovered Enemy in the All section between Butcher Eximus and Captain Vor. When i section it off this is a Corpus enemy but that is all i can find. Anyone know what this critter might be? When i go to the Corpus Tab it is between Attack Drone (Moa) and Carrier.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by (PS4)DarkHarmonixer

10 answers to this question

That particular enemy isn't in the game yet. It's called a corpus canon battery or something similar. You can find an infested version in JV raid.

Edited by Ins.

27 minutes ago, Ins. said:

That particular enemy isn't in the game yet. It's called a corpus canon battery or something similar. You can find an infested version in JV raid.

thanks

35 minutes ago, (PS4)AngelShur said:

Bursas? From that last TA... Razorback.

already got all of those enemies,

1 minute ago, Dobermann92 said:

There are 2 big barrel thingys in the objects category, what are they?

There's plenty of big barrel thingies in objects. What are they between? Or tell me which line and position.

6 minutes ago, Ins. said:

There's plenty of big barrel thingies in objects. What are they between? Or tell me which line and position.

Between blunt and common corpus storage container and between reinforced orokin storage container and sunlight dragonlily. Also I have only one scan of the orokin power core and I forgot where did I scan it, so where could I find that?

21 minutes ago, Dobermann92 said:

Between blunt and common corpus storage container and between reinforced orokin storage container and sunlight dragonlily. Also I have only one scan of the orokin power core and I forgot where did I scan it, so where could I find that?

The one between the blunt and the common corpus container is a Cascade Bomb which is a quest only object from Once Awake. And the one between the orokin container and sunlight dragonlily is a security camera. It's possible that your codex isn't updating when you scan security cameras. I have the same problem, the codex says I'm missing 2 scans but if I scan it it wont update.

The orokin power core is the defense objective on grineer asteroid defense missions.

1 minute ago, Ins. said:

The one between the blunt and the common corpus container is a Cascade Bomb which is a quest only object from Once Awake. And the one between the orokin container and sunlight dragonlily is a security camera. It's possible that your codex isn't updating when you scan security cameras. I have the same problem, the codex says I'm missing 2 scans but if I scan it it wont update.

The orokin power core is the defense objective on grineer asteroid defense missions.

Ok, thanks. I also miss Darvo from a quest, so I guess I won't have a complete codex any time soon.