Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blending Right In - Screenshot Contest!

[DE]Megan

Here is my attempt, simply doing a Sabatoge Mission and tried to look like the troopers or the female snipers using the grinner color back {orange,yellow & grey colors in the color pack} and this trooper and i stood infront of a consul for a good minute before i desided to go behind him and do a stealth kill. unlike my other attempts where it lasted only a second this one caught me by surprise on how long it took and even when i moved he still didn't notice me lol.

i1218cimgpsh_orig_zpshjbjxqig.jpg

The consul we were standing side by side:

20160515025102_1_zpsdbkxnwku.jpgi1218cimgpsh_orig_zpshjbjxqig.jpg.html

Edited by Bayonetta-Cereza
spell correcting

3 minutes ago, TheCrazyLadd said:

This is my attempt trying to spy on the arbiters of hexis :)

Do i look like them?

5hTf9TiuaN1ZnyOlD_QRfEk_xN4Z3JSR8M6Hhlq_btw sorry you cant see nothing i dont know how to upload it otherwise GLHF all!

Use photo Bucket it works better your not standing by any of them from what i can see

10 minutes ago, TheCrazyLadd said:

This is my attempt trying to spy on the arbiters of hexis :)

Do i look like them?

http://s61.photobucket.com/user/TheCrazyLadd/media/Warframe0003_zpswuiudqzl.jpg.html

i don't think this image counts because you aren't in the battle field there is one other person that did this this is in the relay but if i am correct it has to be in the battle field

27 minutes ago, LukeKAS said:

This doesn't count. you are in a relay and not on the battle field it has to work on the battle field where enemys can attack you and vis versa.  also it has to be used with a color back like the color pack Grinner, Corpus or infested. not just any  color pack.

1 minute ago, Bayonetta-Cereza said:

This doesn't count. you are in a relay and not on the battle field it has to work on the battle field where enemys can attack you and vis versa.  also it has to be used with a color back like the color pack Grinner, Corpus or infested. not just any  color pack.

Aww... that really sucks.  But are you sure about the color pack part? because that doesn't sound right.

2 minutes ago, IWatchLike6AnimeAlright said:

Aww... that really sucks.  But are you sure about the color pack part? because that doesn't sound right.

I am 100% sure. it is the only way to get up close to them. look at mine for example or the infested... theres even some corpus ones even. you have to use the three and try not to be attacked by them the one i took he never knew it was me and i was there for a minute to try and see how long he would take. but all you need is just a few seconds so long they don't try to attack you before you take the shot then your good.

4 minutes ago, Bayonetta-Cereza said:

I am 100% sure. it is the only way to get up close to them. look at mine for example or the infested... theres even some corpus ones even. you have to use the three and try not to be attacked by them the one i took he never knew it was me and i was there for a minute to try and see how long he would take. but all you need is just a few seconds so long they don't try to attack you before you take the shot then your good.

wait.... Color packs effect gameplay?

cat walked across my keyboard

Edited by IWatchLike6AnimeAlright

The only rules are the ones in the OP, which are as follows:

Customize your Warframe to resemble a specific enemy and take a screenshot with them! Submit your screenshot in this thread for judging.

One screenshot submission per person
Do not submit a screenshot that is not your own
Do not alter (Photoshop, Ms Paint, etc,) the screenshot
You cannot use the Simulacrum or the Conclave
Do not reserve spots in this thread
Submissions that do not follow these rules will be disqualified

Nothing in there about not being in the relay, or using particular colour packs, or whether or not you've been detected.

8 minutes ago, -CM-Deadpool said:

Here is my Submisson

Inaros the Sentient

eihgx5tf.jpg

this one doesn't count either >.< you need to be using the color packs of the grinneer,infested, or corpus. also they are not suppose to attack you. this one clearly is attacking you as you are running away from it.

2 minutes ago, TheJadrimian said:

Nothing in there about not being in the relay, or using particular colour packs, or whether or not you've been detected.

That's what i was thinking. i havn't found any other rules anywhere. and im pretty sure if there where more rules they would put them on this page

Edited by IWatchLike6AnimeAlright

17 minutes ago, TheJadrimian said:

Your Arsenal is key to creating just the right look for your Warframe, and we have years of amazing customizations in the world of Fashion Frame. It’s one thing to look amazing dominating your enemies, it’s another to trick them into thinking you’re one of their own! Use what you’ve got to create the ultimate enemy matching ensemble and go take a picture with your twin to prove it!

{twins AKA brother from another mother will NOT attack you. Didn't think it had to be spelled out for you but yes if using the color packs they actually will not attack you from anywhere between 3 seconds  or more. it depends on if their AI pick up on it fast or not.}

How to enter:
Customize your Warframe to resemble a specific enemy and take a screenshot with them! Submit your screenshot in this thread for judging.

Need an Example? {This example not only shows that the rhino is using the grinneer color pack {I'm an artist i know my color shades} but is also side by side IN the battle field with a grinner and the grinneer is NOT attacking them}
RB4nrjd.jpg
Rh(ellion)ino!

Edited by Bayonetta-Cereza

6 minutes ago, IWatchLike6AnimeAlright said:

wait.... Color packs effect gameplay?

cat walked across my keyboard

I think it is only with the three for now. with the ones names after the three factions.But I tried for an hour just with any color pack and it never worked... but when i tried it with the grinneer and corpus and used their color packs   some of them actually stopped and didn't even attack me for a moment. Infested is easy though because its all about sound with them but then if you touch them then they freak out. so you cant really say thay cant see you its just easier to trick infested. so if you cant a good one i would try them. but i would try them all

3 minutes ago, Bayonetta-Cereza said:

I think it is only with the three for now. with the ones names after the three factions.But I tried for an hour just with any color pack and it never worked... but when i tried it with the grinneer and corpus and used their color packs   some of them actually stopped and didn't even attack me for a moment. Infested is easy though because its all about sound with them but then if you touch them then they freak out. so you cant really say thay cant see you its just easier to trick infested. so if you cant a good one i would try them. but i would try them all

Well, Ok. not 100% sure if thats true, i dont have any of those packs. but im pretty sure you dont need to use those. but about the battlefield and them of being aware your there.

The battlefield one is probably true. Possibly the other.

But until its confirmed im keeping my torment. xp

Just now, IWatchLike6AnimeAlright said:

Well, Ok. not 100% sure if thats true, i dont have any of those packs. but im pretty sure you dont need to use those. but about the battlefield and them of being aware your there.

The battlefield one is probably true. Possibly the other.

But until its confirmed im keeping my torment. xp

Thats perfectly fine. i won't argue with that. im still disbelieving it works myself because i mean its just a color pack... but i did try it with those color packs and they actually looked twice before attacking. and all but eh..maybe just luck... who knows but im just going with it because i tried it with and with out. every shot i see so far thats not of the three and not in a relay the tennos being attacked... and its like... look at the example lol he was using the grinneer color pck... stood beside the grinner and is in the battle field. so im just like.... okay easy enough look like sand? X3 so i tried to use the Fire color pack and the twilight color pack to make it work and it didn't really work even when i copied the snipers on earth. but eh if you get a shot with out the three color packs then good for you.

38 minutes ago, Bayonetta-Cereza said:

on the ruls it says You cannot use the Simulacrum or the Conclave and its from btw its from corpus

Edited by TheCrazyLadd