The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blending Right In - Screenshot Contest!

[DE]Megan

Attempt to this contest 

Two wild "beastly" big tailed Zanuka siblings playing hide and seek with one another... " I found you !"

(Alad V is crying in the far corner as he no longer has a friend...)

wa0nia.jpg

Edited by optin
screen shot didnt work

49 minutes ago, Bayonetta-Cereza said:

Your Arsenal is key to creating just the right look for your Warframe, and we have years of amazing customizations in the world of Fashion Frame. It’s one thing to look amazing dominating your enemies, it’s another to trick them into thinking you’re one of their own! Use what you’ve got to create the ultimate enemy matching ensemble and go take a picture with your twin to prove it!

{twins AKA brother from another mother will NOT attack you. Didn't think it had to be spelled out for you but yes if using the color packs they actually will not attack you from anywhere between 3 seconds  or more. it depends on if their AI pick up on it fast or not.}

How to enter:
Customize your Warframe to resemble a specific enemy and take a screenshot with them! Submit your screenshot in this thread for judging.

Need an Example? {This example not only shows that the rhino is using the grinneer color pack {I'm an artist i know my color shades} but is also side by side IN the battle field with a grinner and the grinneer is NOT attacking them}

Do you really believe the colour packs affect detection? 'Cause that's patently false, and I challenge you to find any evidence to the contrary other than your own observations. And do you actually think some stuff you inferred from the example image alone constitutes the rules for the contest? 'Cause that's really stretching it, and going through this thread telling people their entries are going to be disqualified based on such shaky evidence is not cool.

57 minutes ago, TheJadrimian said:

Do you really believe the colour packs affect detection? 'Cause that's patently false, and I challenge you to find any evidence to the contrary other than your own observations. And do you actually think some stuff you inferred from the example image alone constitutes the rules for the contest? 'Cause that's really stretching it, and going through this thread telling people their entries are going to be disqualified based on such shaky evidence is not cool.

there are people worth debating and then there are people worth gently chuckling at. You have should chosen the former action when the latter is much more appropriate in my humble opinion.

Edited by Jigoogly