Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PS4) Earthless Shadow Clan. Low key, laid back, and unaffiliated. 100% research. 0% tax.

(PSN)SKRIMP-N-GRITZ

15 hours ago, (Xbox One)Aeries Vendetta said:

I can respect that. I wish cross platform was a thing. 

It would be nice. I know that our serious players are a bit starved for competition. They prefer conclave, and many people are looking for a dojo duel. Both have their place I suppose. 

Personally, I'm not into client side hosted pvp. It's a ridiculous concept, and proven to reward the lesser internet connection. Even with ping restrictions set by each player its flawed imo. That said - have fun!

On 5/5/2017 at 0:05 PM, (PS4)SKRIMP-N-GRITZ said:

It would be nice. I know that our serious players are a bit starved for competition. They prefer conclave, and many people are looking for a dojo duel. Both have their place I suppose. 

Personally, I'm not into client side hosted pvp. It's a ridiculous concept, and proven to reward the lesser internet connection. Even with ping restrictions set by each player its flawed imo. That said - have fun!

I agree with you. Maybe one day they will figure out a way to cross platform and give more competition. Have a good one :)

We appreciate the recent interest, and have added some very nice tenno to our ranks. 

I did want to mention in advance that people should be ready to share what they are looking for in a clan. It will save us some time as we all have personal goals and needs, and Earthless won't be the right group for everyone.

For example:

- Earthless does not currently boast a large group of mic users.

- We tend to be a North American clan, but we do have a couple players form different time zones.

- As a shadow clan we only have up to 30 tenno, but our alliance has over a thousand tenno. So, if you are looking for a large, active clan we aren't exactly that, but you would have access to a larger pool of players outside of recruiting tab to run missions with.

Another thing worth mentioning - we are very serious about our alliance rules. If you are hoping to trade primes or mods for plat, or ask for free stuff, in the alliance tab you should consider joining another clan/alliance. 

Please PM me on PSN and we can chat about joining. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2017 at 10:18 AM, (PS4)lukkyz12 said:

Hey, please send me an invite whenever the clan has a spot open! :) Also requested on PSN.

17 hours ago, (PS4)Jpg913 said:

Looking to join your clan im on just about every day and would like to join you.

Hey! Thanks for the interest. I'll be in touch soon. 

I am interested in joining. 

I am an experienced warframe PC player who moved to ps4 round January. I "main" Nova, Mag, Limbo, Ivara and Trin. I am working on my builds and rebuilding my mod collection after my move.

I have a mic and enjoy chatting, especially during tougher content like sorties or raids. Mostly I play 8pm-11pm cst on weekdays and whenever I can on weekends. 

I understand you may be full at the moment, but seeing as finding a good clan is important to me, I am willing to wait until you have room to give me a try.

Thanks for your time,

PaetusAugustus

Edited by (PS4)PaetusAugustus

30 minutes ago, (PS4)PaetusAugustus said:

I am interested in joining. 

I am an experienced warframe PC player who moved to ps4 round January. I "main" Nova, Mag, Limbo, Ivara and Trin. I am working on my builds and rebuilding my mod collection after my move.

I have a mic and enjoy chatting, especially during tougher content like sorties or raids. Mostly I play 8pm-11pm cst on weekdays and whenever I can on weekends. 

I understand you may be full at the moment, but seeing as finding a good clan is important to me, I am willing to wait until you have room to give me a try.

Thanks for your time,

PaetusAugusts

Hey PaetusAugusts,

Thanks for your interest. Sounds like your a well rounded player with experience - good attributes imo. I think most of the clan is EST/CST/PST, but we do have a couple international members; you should find some people on when you are generally on. A couple of our members are reaching our inactivity limit tomorrow, so the wait might not be that long. I'll send you a PSN message, and we can start the process. 

One thing I should mention is that - at least to my knowledge - we do not boast a lot of mic users in our clan. I have used one when doing JV raids, but in general most communication happens via text. If you don't mind your responses being in text you should be fine. I only mention this because we have had some prospective members that have opted for a different clan because mic usage is very important to them. Just an FYI.

Talk with you soon. S

Just now, (PS4)SKRIMP-N-GRITZ said:

One thing I should mention is that - at least to my knowledge - we do not boast a lot of mic users in our clan. I have used one when doing JV raids, but in general most communication happens via text. If you don't mind your responses being in text you should be fine. I only mention this because we have had some prospective members that have opted for a different clan because mic usage is very important to them. Just an FYI.

Talk with you soon. S

That shouldn't be an issue provided everyone knows what they are doing. I would generally prefer it for raids, just because Limbo works best with good communication.

Really I'm just looking for some consistent non randoms to run stuff with.

Look forward to hearing from you.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)PaetusAugustus said:

That shouldn't be an issue provided everyone knows what they are doing. I would generally prefer it for raids, just because Limbo works best with good communication.

Really I'm just looking for some consistent non randoms to run stuff with.

Look forward to hearing from you.

That does beg another point - the raids. We don't as a clan run raids on a regular basis. All of the raid runs I've done - some of them with clanmates -have been with people from the alliance leading them. If having a daily raid running crew is important to you we might not be the best clan for you, but I could recommend others within our clan. 

I'm not trying to dissuade you from joining Earthless; I simply prefer people know what we are up front. :)