Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i have an issue about scammers

Kanekipie

Question

guys, developers can you help me refund my items cause i was scammed by "[REDACTED}". he scammed my 153 plats, hikou prime pouch,hikou prime blade, orthos prime handle, loki prime bp and loki prime helmet bp. ok so this is the story, i was finding in maroo's bazaar for pople who are selling their nova prime systems bp, then i wait for 11 days but stil no one was selling then one day i saw [REDACTED] selling nova prime set, then i convinced him to sell his nova prime systems bp, even though his offer is so overpriced,still i agree with him cause i really need it, then while im dealing, he change his nova prime systems bp into nyx prime systems bp, i didnt noticed that he change it. and then i was so excited to build nova prime, then when i go to the foundry, the nova prime systems bp are not there, instead , its nyx prime systems bp. then i came back to the maroos bazaar and i tried to talk to him but he ignore me. please developers i really need help, i've been playing for 1 month only (im new), and then he will scam me.please help me refund it

3 answers to this question